Little dress, Big dress

$5

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee tries on a dress that is now small and tight. She models it and rubs her belly. She then tries on a dress that is a little big but fits much Better than the year before. She models it.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, Dee!  I love love love this video soooo much! :)  I love your new hairdo and glasses, they give you a "sexy librarian" vibe.  That gold dress looks fantastic on you!  I love your chubby knees, your hips are looking much wider these days, and I love how your soft round belly jiggles when you pat it!  The gray dress fits you better at your current weight, and you mentioned it was a 1X.  I love when you leaned back on the wall and it shows how big your butt is getting!  Don't worry about your belly being too big... I'm guessing that by the time you gain 20-30 more pounds, you'll be in a 2X-3X dress and your thighs will have filled out to balance out your stomach, so you'll have that "large sexy pear" look you're going for.  Keep on eating as much as you can, and drinking those Mass Gainer shakes (2 or 3) every day, and you'll reach your goal!  You're looking so sexy... thank you for sharing your journey with us!!  :)

Link to review
Goni

One of my favourite curvage models!Bought many videos of her and i highly suggest you to do so!

Link to review