Dee’s weigh in deal!

$7.50

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee finally weighs in and talks about what it would be like if she were 300 lbs! 
Discounted for Valentine’s Day ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lefty73

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video! I really enjoy when you talk throughout the videos, like you did in this one, it really adds to the vids and makes them better. Keep going and keep eating. I would love to see you back to 200 pounds by June!

Does this mean that you are considering going all the way to 300 pounds?!?! I think that would absolutely amazing!!! I remember how unbelievably great you looked at 219, and I can't even imagine how much better you would look with an additional 80 pounds! Just imagine how big and round and soft your belly would be at 300 pounds! You would be a sight to behold.

Link to review
jpf

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great hearing Dee speculating on getting to 300 pounds.Aside from your very pretty face your nice fat stomach is your best feature.glad that you are embracing that big fat soft lovely stomach

Link to review
didiscastro

I believe in you that you will recover the 220 pounds that you weighted in 2020

Link to review
Guest Chilling

Awesome video!!! Love to see you felling better. I have been following your journey since YouTube, can’t wait to see more videos. If you don’t mind a suggestion maybe shorter, unplanned but more frequent updates do you can get constant support and interaction. Thank you for showing your journey❤️

Link to review
BBWLover411

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Glad to hear you're gaining again and that you still are inspired to make videos! Looking forward to future gains and I hope you keep up the good work! It admittedly would be awesome to see you blow past your peak weight, maybe even see if you could get to 300 admittedly, but you go to whatever you weight you feel comfortable with! 

Link to review