Dee’s fast food run

$7

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee is hungry!! She stopped by a fast food restaurant to grab some lunch that she stuffs while in her car. She talks about gains and plays with her big belly.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lefty73

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video from Dee. I know it's discouraging that it's taking so long to gain the weight you want, but just keep going and pushing yourself to eat more and more and the weight will start piling on. My favorite part of the video was when you said that you would like to get to 250 pounds. I've been following you from the very beginning when you were on youtube, and it's always been my drem to see you at 250 pounds! I think you would look absolutely amazing at that weight. Just imagine how enormous your belly would be at 250!! I hope you get huge!

Link to review
Guest BigBellyFan22

· Edited by BigBellyFan22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a new account from me I have had technical issues with my other accounts but I think Dee would remember me I have been following her journey since the very beginning on YouTube years ago. My favorite girl all time whenever someone asks me who my #1 gainer girl is it is Dee. Such a lovely round growing belly on her. More people should support her to help her get back to her biggest ever I can’t wait. Also looking forward to the upcoming weigh in video she never disappoints. Every single video is well worth it. Dee is something special it is always a pleasure seeing her content. Hope everyone has a blessed rest of their day. It is time to get Dee HUGE;)😘

Link to review
jpf

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Looking very cute 

Link to review