About This File

Here is my first car stuffing! 🍔🍟🍗
I had so much fun stuffing myself and feeling full to the brim ~

Here’s all that I ate: 

McDonald’s:

One large vanilla milkshake, a burger, fries, 6 mcnuggets and 2 blueberry pies

KFC:

3 fried chicken pieces, fries, around 10 popcorn chicken bites with gravy 

I also drank around 1L of water while eating!

I hope you guys enjoy seeing me getting fatter and rounder 🥵

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GetThiccer

Holy shit you're gorgeous, and those burps? No words.

Would love more talking in future clips, only if you're comfortable with it of course.

Instant fan now. Hope you stick around and keep packing on the pounds!

Response from the author:

Thanks a lot! 😊

Link to review

Excellente vidéo !! Tu as tout mangé si vite et de façon si sexy😍🐷!! Tu deviens un vrai petit cochon🐷. Ton ventre gonfle vite, c'est très excitant !! J'adore ton nombril aussi, il faudrait que tu joues plus souvent avec dans tes prochaines vidéos^^. J'ai adoré tes rôts de camionneur aussi😍. Pour les prochaines fois, tu pourrais parler dans les vidéos (en français) :) ? Encore bravo pour ta vidéo🐷😘

Merci beaucoup! Et oui c’est dans mes plans de prochains vidéos! 🤗🐮

Link to review

hot hot hot!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵

At first i wasnt convinced that this amount of food was gonna cut it but boy was i wrong. You looked sooo big by the end of the video it was amazing. That belly is rounding out nicely! I loved the big belches throughout your meal, man you can belch! 🤯😳😍 Keep doing that with these stuffing videos it makes you look more gluttonous which is a plus! Also your makeup is sooo beautiful i mean imo youre naturally beautiful anyway, but it does look great. 👌

After watching i must admit im already ready for another video soon. 🙏

Thanks a lot!! As I’m still newly into feederism my stomach capacity is growing everyday and I bloat a lot with less amounts of foods! Will do more like this one for sure! 🤗🖤

Link to review