Overfed And Out Of Control || 5,130 Calorie Stuffing

$20.99

(4 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya's greed is progressively increasing with each passing day. She now possesses highly prominent and severe stretch marks, an achievement she hasn't experienced in years. Nadya's preoccupation with calorie intake is evident as her entire life revolves around the quantity and speed at which she can gain weight.

Previously, Nadya despised breakfast. When she was thin, she would completely skip it in order to avoid consuming additional calories. However, her craving for breakfast has now intensified to the point where she indulges in it twice a day. Prior to filming, she filled her stomach with an assortment of waffles, French toast, eggs, and hash browns. Yet, this is still insufficient for her insatiable appetite.

Nadya proceeds to order seven chicken biscuit sandwiches and three servings of hash browns. As if this wasn't already excessively fattening, she also drowns each sandwich in maple syrup and repeatedly pours the syrup directly into her mouth. The calorie breakdown is as follows: 

Biscuits: 460 calories each (7 sandwiches) - totaling 3,220 calories
Hash browns: 270 calories each (3 servings) - totaling 810 calories
Syrup: 2 tablespoons - 110 calories each (10 servings) - totaling 1,100 calories
Overall total: 5,130 calories

It is worth noting that the biscuit sandwiches contain even more calories than a regular sandwich due to the excessive amounts of butter and grease. The heaviness of the food causes her stomach to churn, leading to moments of distress where she even sheds tears. Her burps are of monstrous proportions. She has transformed from a cute little piggy to an insatiable hog, with no signs of stopping. Nadya has become an unstoppable eating machine at this point.

If you wish to witness more of Nadya's seemingly bottomless appetite, check these out. And remember there's much much more so please click around and explore:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/44710-40-mins-of-stuffing-bottomless-pit/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/41332-15-tacos-15-cinnamon-delights-and-more-30-minute-giant-stuffing/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/32135-max-capacity-stuffing/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/42398-pasta-please-pathetic-pig-26-minutes-massive-stuffing/

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fiendish_Feeder

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

There are a lot of models who dabble in slob roleplay, but most of them can't sell the act since they're only pretending.

Nadya is no pretender.

JFC she does not eat like a human being in this video. She is a literal stomach with limbs (whose only function is to shovel more food into said stomach). By her own words, shes graduated from pig to hog, and frankly, I think heiffer status is not too far off either. There is no faking how much Nadya's food addiction has taken over. Nadya gorges till it hurts, then gorges some more. By the end of the video she is a bloated, heaving mess covered in crumbs and syrup! It makes me wonder, if she can't fight the urge to cram junk food down her gullet in spite of the pain within the privacy of her home, how much restraint must it take her when eating with company??? I'd love to know. Do yourself (and Nadya) a favor: buy this video and fund her next binge. 

Response from the author:

"Covered in crumbs and syrup" 😍 mhmm I love the slob life so much im so shameless heheheh thank you for the review!!

Link to review
F33D3R

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Omfg is all I can say!  This video is a must have. Nadya really goes to work on this meal 🥵 

Aweeeeee appreciate the review ☺️☺️

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@Nadya starts the vid by proudly showing off her new stretch marks and letting out a huge burp 😍. Sitting on her swivel chair so we get a good look at her huge gut from the side 🐷 she has 7 chicken biscuits sandwiches and sides. She greedily starts stuffing them down into her big gut while chugging down maple syrup yes that’s right 🤯. It’s no wonder the weight is piling on her, she sits back in chair her face looking so round her neck no longer visible her stomach massive 🐷 slapping and wobbling the impressive gut she has grown on herself and letting out huge piggy sized burps 🥵. Making sure every last bite goes into her mouth she wants to make sure every single calorie goes straight to making her even fatter 🐷. She even pours maple syrup directly onto the sandwich’s 🐖 damn this is the greediest I have seen her yet with grease and maple syrup going all over her face she stacks the last two together like a true fatty and devours it with some hot moans 😮 powering through to get them down. Seeing her a bit more from the side now you can really see her stretch marks now on her fat rolls 😍. That’s it done the gains from this will be impressive Nadya looks even more enormous now calling herself a fat hog 😂 damn this is the fattest I have seen you yet, what a stuffing 5 stars as always 👍🏻

Thank you sooo much :) I am having a new chug coming out soon with your name written all over it ;) 

Link to review
jackal27

I got this clip as soon as it released and the only reason I’m writing a review now is because it took 3 separate times to finish watching this clip, but the entire duration is so incredible. Nadya really seems on a mission in her eating and gaining to eventually become an SSBBW. She is beyond sexy with her enormous mountain of a belly, she uses partially as her table as she inhales enough chick-fil-a to feed a family of 8. And of course eating that much isn’t fattening enough so she drenches her chicken sandwiches in maple syrup. All this, while letting out her occasional loud belches and seeing her belly grow bigger as she continues to stuffs herself easily makes this one of the best clips I’ve seen on Curvage. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review