All Day Office Stuffing // Filmed from my assistant's POV!

$25.99

(5 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

This 50+ minutes, all day stuffing is one for the books! In this video, my assistant from work finally dips her toes into some content with me. She’s watched me blow up over the past year and knows that I make this kind of content, she’s been curious about starting a page for herself and offered to film a clip for me from her POV. She watches me stuff myself mindlessly and waddle around my office day after day. We know it’s probably a little hard to believe, but this is truly a pretty regular view of her days with me!

This video is over 50 minutes long and is a compilation of clips filmed by my assistant from her POV throughout our workday together. This clip includes:

• A pizza stuffing
  • Wing stuffing
  • Heavy cream pint chug
  • Lava cakes stuffing
  • Lots of belly play and moaning
  • Waddling to and from the fridge
  • Lots of standing belly play and varying angles
  • Tons of fat chat and stories about working together and me being fat at work
  • An absolutely comical attempt of me trying to sit down and sit up from a wicked tiny chair
  • And it ends with a brief aftermath video from when I got home later that night

This clip is long and has something for everyone in it! I’m bursting out of my work clothes the entire time. Stay tuned for her Curvage debut soon!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some similar videos ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You are truly huge now, what a tremendous gain🥵🐷

The way you are so hopelessly fixated on and addicted to stuffing yourself constantly, gorging to grow non-stop & utterly obsessed with getting as obese, huge, wide, jiggly and massive as possible is beyond HOT 😍

If you’re not supporting this jewel on all platforms, you’re missing. I was able to catch this one already. Must buy from my pov

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.