1 Screenshot

About This File

In this clip: Fat chat // Belly Sloshing // Burps // Jiggling

I'm baaaaack, and I'm heavier. If you know me, you'll know that I love to lounge around with a huge, noisy, bloated gut, jiggling and bouncing myself out of pure bliss and dedication. It's just what I like to do.  In this clip; I've squeezed myself into tight metallic shorts to give my belly an extra ball-like appearance, sat myself back in a comfy chair, and made sure my belly was full of soda before filming for you. Come watch me play with myself; let out a few burps,  jiggle my sloshy belly, and talk about how fit I am, and more. I'm not in denial.... am I? 

IMB_yBf4uW.thumb.gif.e4a83313bd989b86692a05c41f24ba3c.gifIMB_hARp4O.thumb.GIF.2bd83aeed93d4bd5fb219ca7767a0b8a.GIFIMB_hGubwg.thumb.GIF.cdb139046de6dbf0143de9c5399ed2c4.GIF

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hot af. 
My favorite part was when you couldn’t help but break character when you saw how big your belly was from a certain angle 😊

Your voice, your mannerisms, everything about this is so hot  

I think what makes it so good is that you’re enjoying yourself so much, & it shows  

Im assuming the last few minutes of the video is as good as the first part  

I haven’t made it that far yet 😉

Link to review
ItsAName

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think this is one of my favourite videos on this website. The softness of your voice, the lithe way you move as you show off your belly, it's all mesmerising. And your gut is so round now! All I can ask for is more. I look forward to seeing how far you go.

Response from the author:

This review made me so happy. I had so much fun filming this clip (and growing this belly) and I love that it’s appreciated by you. Thank you so much! 💖

Link to review
bigboidyl

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I knew this video was going to be fantastic when it first started by you saying “I’m so skinny” followed immediately by a burp. What came next was even better you might have the sloshiest belly on this website! But when you moved and the whole camera shook and when you jiggled your belly everything else moved with it just wow absolutely amazing! As much as you may think you’re skinny you’re truly a full on fat girly now ;)

Response from the author:

Wait… are you saying I’m not skinny?! I’m still toned right? 😉 thank you so much for this sexy review, I love turning you on and thinking about you getting off on my sloshy belly. You’re the best dyl! 

Link to review