4 Screenshots

About This File

Nothing gets me more horny than over stuffing my already full belly with sugary liquid! I've been getting bigger and so has my appetite. All this new weight is really making me excited to get soooo much fatter. In this video i drink half a gallon of cookie dough ice cream :)

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This last year, Danni has been busy completing the cycle of going from chubby girl to full grown Piggy. I mean that in the sweetest, most gentle term. She is growing massive now. When she lifts that tub up to her greedy lips, you can see that gorgeous size, how thick her arms are, how much belly now sits on her widening lap. It's stunning watching as she puts herself in a food coma with all that ice cream. It can only get bigger and better from here. Good job, Danni!

Link to review
Zeep

The chugging is so intense and sexy. And it’s clear you are already stuffed here by how much your belly sticks out at the start of the video. I looove how tight all of your clothes are when you film these videos. Really shows off how round your belly is when stuffed. 

Link to review
Guest DarkKev

Amazing u are so sexy

Link to review