5 Screenshots

About This File

What happens when a little fatty won't eat all her donuts? She gets tied up and force-fed. Freya gets tied up by a feeder and punished for refusing to eat. 

The sweet and sugary calories keep getting stuffed in her fat mouth, leaving her belly to expand, her cheeks to round, and her already double chin to get even bigger. Freya whines and begs her feeder to stop because she is so full, but her plea's go unanswered. Freya's feeder pushes her through to the moment of stuffed bliss, and she quickly starts begging for more donuts. Her hunger gets the best of her and her belly continues to grow.

Clip features: Force-feeding, fat humiliation, BDSM elements, POV framing, belly jiggle, overeating, bratty fatty.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

Like the other reviewer said, forced feedings are so rare on here that it's great to see it here, and the POV shots were great. Only possible nitpick I had was I kind of felt like your feeder was rambling a little, kind of saying the same things over and over. I would have been fine if there was a moment of silence, or had you be able to say something when your mouth wasn't full of doughnut (which wasn't often, granted).

Still, great video, looking forward to your next content. :D 

Response from the author:

Thank you! I love feedback that is given with love and working criticism! Not to brag, but not everyone as good at being on camera as yours truly! I will most definitely be doing more in the future ( in January!) so I'll be sure to push this forward to them! 

I love mixing BDSM (my strongest kink/fetish) so I get really excited to mix these with feederism and do these force feedings! Thank you so much for all your support and love! Cheers to many more hot feedings!

Link to review
dj2k1357

Wow! First time checking out a clip of yours and I have to say, I really enjoyed this. Force Feedings are so rare to see, and this is definitely a must see one. Watch as Fatty Freya has her hands chained behind her back and watch as her feeder mercilessly feeds her donut after donut, all while teasing and taunting her and slapping her enormous belly. You moans at first that she doesn't want anymore, but eventually her inner piggy awakens and she is readily stuffing her face.

You get some nice shots of her big belly and juicy thighs as her feeder has her turn to the side. I was hoping she would have turned to the back as well, but that never happened unfortunately. Still, a lovely display of her chunky thighs, big belly and fat arms and face throughout.

Toward the end, it is POV style and you can see her big belly upclose and her thighs as well. 

This was a great clip! Lighting was a bit too dark for my taste, but I guess it went with the theme of the vid. Some improvements for a next force feeding would be to show off the backside as well, include something to drink for even more of a belly bloat and also burps. Also, experimenting with different angles like from the side or POV as well as sitting in a chair or maybe on all fours (would love to see a cake and heavy cream force feeding with teasing and humilation from your feeding slapping your belly thighs and ass as they shove handfuls of cake in your mouth 🐷🐷🐷😍)

Great job! And hope to see more force feeding content in the future!

VideoCapture_20191128-220004.jpg

VideoCapture_20191128-220008.jpg

VideoCapture_20191128-215943.jpg

VideoCapture_20191128-215938.jpg

VideoCapture_20191128-215953.jpg

VideoCapture_20191128-215948.jpg

Response from the author:

Wow thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review! I’m so happy you enjoyed it as well as gave me some really good constructive words to work with! Unfortunately being chained to a post makes it hard for me to turn around but in future vids there will definitely be some backside action! 

As I do really enjoy this style of clip and force feeding/BDSM elements in my life I will most definitely be doing plenty more force feeding clips in the future, with different themes, foods, settings, etc. I also think force feeding videos can be very intimate as they require lots of trust. A cake and heavy cream one can definitely be in the worlds as well as perhaps a funnel feeding. 

Thank you again for your kind words and I can’t wait to make some more fun clips in the future! 

Link to review