8 Screenshots

About This File

Belly play on the bathroom counter is always SO FUN!! 

I can really tell how much bigger my belly has gotten lately! My gut is SO heavy, resting it on the counter really takes some strain off my back. 
this clip has lots of belly play and belly drops! TWO different angles definitely give you perspective on how large I’ve gotten!

as always, if you like this video, leave me a review! I absolutely love reading them!! ❤️❤️❤️

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That is so Awesome that you can do this with your body. You should be so proud of how you look and what you have been able to accomplish. Thanks for sharing how amazing you are not just physically but your personality to the internet.  

@AllContrast I agree there is something about this particular video that @DoubleDenise has made this time that is very much rewatchable. It is I n the same way #ASMR content works. I don’t know what it is about seeing all the cool shapes and tricks that can be done to the belly and just seeing the whole body jiggle that is so memorizing and relaxing to watch. It is almost like watching waves on the ocean or popcorn popping. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.