8 Screenshots

About This File

Belly play on the bathroom counter is always SO FUN!! 

I can really tell how much bigger my belly has gotten lately! My gut is SO heavy, resting it on the counter really takes some strain off my back. 
this clip has lots of belly play and belly drops! TWO different angles definitely give you perspective on how large I’ve gotten!

as always, if you like this video, leave me a review! I absolutely love reading them!! ❤️❤️❤️

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AirForceFeed

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This might be my favorite denise video.  Seeing more angles of her really showcases just how big and wide she is.  Also being able to watch and hear that belly plop on the sink was superrr hot 🔥

Link to review
AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't normally review for whatever reason but THIS video 🥵

Something about a bbw goddess like D with her big growing belly on the counter and showing off how much she has grown in the mirror is just 100000/10

I've already watched this like 5 times 🤤

Yall gotta see this! 😍😍😍😍❤️

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just purchased this video. I think this is one of the better videos I have seen about putting the belly on the counter because it does show multiple angles and techniques. I like how Denise explains how her belly feels different while full. It is interesting hearing how the center will be hard while the lower part is jiggly. I honestly would not have thought of that being a thing. I liked that we got to see Denise do different belly rubbing techniques on her belly or different flops and drops on the counter. I like the fact that Denise feels comfortable enough just showing off her body no problems and does not even require makeup to look pretty. I mean I have seen Denise with no makeup before in other videos but I enjoy that she still can make great content without the need for makeup because honestly Denise you look great in the face both with and without the makeup. You are fortunate in that way. I love how casual this is in the chat. Honestly I would love to see more videos where it is a makeup, chat video and listen.  It would be nice to see a test out what a difference having your belly on the counter or a table makes on your back and body while doing tasks like brushing your teeth and doing your makeup vs not having your belly resting on anything makes. I would imagine it helps a great deal on relief on your back and body posture by having your belly rest on the counter. You should buy a small table, stool or a chair that is the proper height for your body so that when you are standing preparing something whether it is cooking or makeup or whatever it helps your back from the weight relief. Thanks for continuing to share yourself and your personality. I know they are no longer on Curvage but I am glad you have helped others who are thinner into the Curvage community. I genuinely felt like the Curvage community had such a positive impact on her self confidence as well as other things. Look forward to purchasing and seeing future content in photos of you. 

Link to review