4 Screenshots

About This File

Two fat cows in a room.... they might kiss. Just kidding, they will just guzzle down hundreds of calories of shake. 

It always a fun time hanging out with Wilson. I'm so envious of her big belly. We had a fun, fatty sleepover, and all we could talk about was gaining. Watch us chug down milkshakes as we talk about our growing bodies, stretch marks, goals, and more. Over 12 minutes of hot fat chat with two of the cutest cows. 

Other Files from feedxmexdaddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

McRoflCopter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This collab is awesome!! Two hotties in one video?! 

FMD and Wilson talk about their bodies and the changes they've noticed as they've gained weight. Lots of belly jiggling, I love when they touch each other's bellies. I also love the cow outfits!!

Lots of hot fat chat. Looking forward to their next collab and looking forward to see if FMD can close the gap between her and Wilson's weight.

Response from the author:

Can’t wait till I’m just as big as Wilson 😏

Link to review
Feeder and Feedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

FUCK. I forgot just how hot and cute and sexy and playful and FAT we both are in this clip! Here's to all the hot fat shit we get up to every-time we link up!

Response from the author:

We are the cutest 🥰

Link to review