Week Long Stuffing Compilation // Final Weigh In

$9.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

A couple months ago I started doing all day stuffings, which turned into full weekend stuffings, which now turned into binging almost every night. I've been so greedy lately and so eager to gain.

I recently challenged myself to do a full week of stuffings and let's just say it was very successful. My weight at the end was shocking. Check out a compilation of 3 clips from the week, along with a final weigh in.

Other Files from feedxmexdaddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

McRoflCopter

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is ridiculously hot. FMD talks about how she's been gorging herself on meals and snacks for a week straight after dabbling in doing stuffing weekends before.

Great belly play, a few different clips shown within this clip, very hot fat chat and hot angles, outgrown clothes play, and even a weigh in.

One of the best videos FMD has put out to date. The purple sweater in the end of the video is incredibly sexy. I wonder how that purple sweater will hold up to her gut next year? Only time will tell! 5

Response from the author:

Thank you! Wonder what it will look like on me in a year.

Link to review
bellylover79

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very nice gain so far, the amount of stretchmarks you are getting is very impressive.
The video could be longer for the price, with more angles and/or some handheld or mirror shots.

What are your gaining goals for christmas and the next year?

Link to review
Guest Paulmills101

FMD, what a star, very similar physiques to Queen Casey herself, but an incredibly rapid gain,

The stretch marks show the rapid gain 

Link to review