6 Screenshots

About This File

Have you ever wanted to blow your load all over my big, fat belly? Cum with me and we'll talk about how much I've ruined my body over the course of this past year, all while telling you how I want you to play with your cock for me.

I jiggle my fat gut for you while I talk about how things have changed since going from a skinny little girl to a fatass. I tell you to stroke your cock faster for me as the video progresses. I can't wait for you to cum on my stretch mark covered belly.

Finally, I count you down while jiggling my thighs, tits, and gut. I want your cum so badly!! I get to zero and finally it's time for you to blow your load all over my ruined, obese body. Can you make it to the end of the video before cumming?

Other Files from feedxmexdaddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

McRoflCopter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is SUPER hot. I found it pretty much impossible to last to the end of this video even with multiple attempts😅

the way she talks about ruining her body is just so sexy and this video has great angles that show off just how huge her gut is getting.

can't wait til she gets even fatter🐄

Response from the author:

I’m glad you enjoyed 💞

Link to review