5 Screenshots

About This File

It’s that time again!! I know the holiday season has really been catching up to Savannah and she has no doubt in her mind that the pounds have piled on. With all of the holiday parties she’s attended recently and the way she has been indulging Savannah is feeling heavier than ever! She hops on the scale to her recent progress, has she reached her ultimate goal yet? After celebrating what she sees on the scale Savannah plays with her huge blubbery gut and indulges in her plans to get even bigger. 
surprisingly I also let out a couple big sexy burps in this clip ;)

{video includes: weigh in , belly play, horny Fat chat, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The real mvp of the video is that bra and underwear 🤯 because they are holding on for dear life as she is completely spilling out of them 🔥

She is continuing to gain at such an alarming rate and it really shows🔥 can’t wait to see how fat that ass is next year! 

Link to review
GetOutOfMyCarNow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The fact that you're twice my weight is incredibly hot. That combined with your amazing proportions, exquisitely beautiful face, and formidable belches is *intolerably* hot. I mean it in the best way possible when I confess that I cannot make it through your videos.

Link to review
Michel84

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That's quite the weight gain! And i love how proud you are of that result. But, considering how much you love food and the fact that it is the holidays, it should not be unexpected. Love how you showed off your sexy love handles and your considerable derriere😍

Oh, and Savannah lets out quite a few juice burps. implying she is stil digesting a large meal!

Link to review
Hoosier daddy

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Weigh ins ,,,are always appreciated !!!! for you BABE !!!!😚❤️💕💕💕💕 & just let me say for myself ! ,,,,This has been an incredible amazing !!!! weigh in !!!! To almost end the year 2023 ,,,& watching those numbers climb higher & higher on the scale 3** Ibs & just eating & eating & indulging! yourself ,,,during this FATTY!!!! Christmas 💚❤️holiday season & it really really shows how much sexier!!!!  & FATTER !!!! You look now !!!!,,,, But we still have some days left in December for more treats 🧁🍰🍩🍪& snacks 🍔🍟🍕🌭more for you to indulge !!!! & to munch  on !!!! 🧁🍩🍰🍦🍩🍪🍫🍧🍨🥧& just  to see how many pounds you can gain before the new year 2024 & even if you gained some weight to wrap up the  end  of December ,,,that is still really !really ! good 😌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 every bit of weight  on the scale counts!!!! & I am so excited 😆❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ to see the number on the scale in the end of January!!!! Making it extra extra special!!!! & I just love !!!! ❤️ how you comment on how your BIG !!!! FAT!!!! GUT!!!! Is getting!!!! Hottt !!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 & very !very!!!!  sexy!!!! & Attractive!!!! & overall there is just so MUCH !!!! More to see & to love !!!! ❤️ & enjoy !!!! 🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰️.      Ps u mentioned about what would you like to see me eat !!!! Besides Burgers 🍔 & pizza 🍕  & to reach more weight gain goals ,,,to me as myself ,,, I want you to suprise !!!! me !!!!😍🎁❤️💕💕💕💕 any idea 💡❤️ that you come up with Will be super !!!! surpriseing!!!! 🎁 ❤️ 💕💕💕💕💕 for me 😚😚😚😚❤️❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️

Link to review