6 Screenshots

About This File

After stuffing my face with almost 2,000 calories of Halloween treats, I thought it would be fun to really push myself and see just how much my belly can stretch. I just recently got a new blender so I definitely want to start regularly making weight gain shakes again. This time I decided to do a little experiment and add a whole bunch of heavy cream along with the gainer powder, milk, and nutella. I love the thought of how fattening heavy cream is but was always too hesitant to try it. But I'm at the point now where I really want to accelerate my gains and the temptation to blow up with fat super rapidly by chugging heavy cream is such a hot thought. I ended up making way more weight gain shake than I intended, but I want to funnel as much as I can so I can guzzle down as many calories as possible. I hold my funnel up to my face (my face and cheeks have gotten too fat for the strap to buckle around) and pour tons of shake down it. My funnel gag makes it so intense, the shake flows so quickly and I have to constantly gulp it down to keep up. I burp, rub and play with my belly as I do, the feeling of my belly expanding with such high calorie shake turning me on so much. I'm shocked by how fat I look from some of these angles as my belly pools out over my lap and in between my thighs. I'm able to chug down a huge amount of shake in record time and by the end I really feel like I overdid it. I was so greedy and desperate to fatten up that I pushed myself to chug a couple more times than I probably should have and you can tell that it hits me super hard. My belly is pushed to max capacity and I am completely out of it for a little bit while I tend to my uncomfortable, overstuffed gut.

A super hot funnel feeding clip at my fattest ever! I show off and talk about everything that goes into my weight gain shake, how much I ate beforehand, and play with my pudgy body from a ton of different angles to show off just how much I've blown up recently. Includes lots of burps too, and ends with an uncomfortably overstuffed belly!

Happy Halloween Curvage! If you like this clip, check out these clips!

Funneling 2 Large Milkshakes

Funnel Fed Weight Gain Shake by Leda Lavandula

Bananas & Sprite Bloated Burping

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sharky Snark

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hot damn! You’re really Hot funneling all of that heavy cream mix!

Response from the author:

hehe thank you! ^_^ I think I'm addicted now, it's so rich and filling! I've been having it with dessert almost every night since this :3

Link to review