3 Screenshots

About This File

My girlfriend Leda Lavandula is intent on making me fatter! I've been eating a ton recently and have been packing on the pounds, but it's still not enough for my greedy feeder. So today we're stepping things up and trying out this hot new funnel gag. It'll be perfect to funnel all of this weight gain shake. It's a super fattening recipe filled with tons of calories, tailor made to plump me up. And with the funnel gag, I just have to sit there and take it, chugging away tons of calories with every pour. It's ridiculously hot, and Leda is there to encourage me all the way! She rubs my belly and says such encouraging things, calling me a good pig and jiggling my belly to egg me on to keep drinking. I start off with around 2L of weight gain shake, just how much do I guzzle down with her help?

A super steamy lesbian funnel feeding clip! I get super nice and bloated in this one, perfect for those wanting to see what my capacity is looking like nowadays. Featuring tons of belly play, sexy fat talk and weight gain encouragement, and Leda Lavandula as my feeder!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.