6 Screenshots

About This File

I've been on such a milkshake kick recently! They're so fattening and they rest super heavy in my tummy. They're the perfect thing to get bloated on, so I thought I might as well break out my funnel gag and see just how bloated I can get! The larges at Portillos are nothing to scoff at, so I know I'm going to get nice and stuffed on two of these large milkshakes. Dressed in my cute cow print dress, you can see every curve and roll. It's the perfect outfit to overdo it on some dairy. I go to town on these shakes but quickly realize that I made a grave mistake. I should've let them melt more first! Funneling these cold shakes with the funnel gag strapped to me gives me the worst brain freeze ever! So I have to admit defeat and go a little bit slower and unclasp the gag from my face. I still go super hard and drink every last drop though! And afterwards I show off my bloated belly and how round and big it's become. These calorie-ridden shakes are definitely going to plump me up even more. Maybe I should funnel three shakes next time!

A fun funneling clip featuring my funnel gag and two large Portillos chocolate shakes! I get so greedy that I get a brain freeze and have to slow down a bit, but I make sure to get down every last drop! Perfect for fans of my big belly getting bloated af.

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.