4 Screenshots

About This File

How did a petite sophisticated model turn into such a messy hog?!? 🐷

Lauren was such a well behaved classy model. She never made messes and always ate with utensils and knew proper etiquette. BUTΒ she’s ready to rid that title and go full messy feedee mode!

Lauren puts on her microbikini that truly leaves nothing to the imagination and starts to dig into her BBQ! πŸ₯΅

Lauren uses her bare hands as she licks the bones dry on her ribs and lets the sauce run onto her body.Β 
She double fists her food to make sure she is able to make every single bite count!

You can really see how turned on she is to be such a gluttonous fat feedee.Β 
Β 

even when she wants to stop she pushes through and devours her food like a good girl and shows you how stuffed her big belly is.

of course she has to do lots of belly play too ;)Β and sexy fat chat

IMB_yHycH6.gif
I LOVE and APPRECIATE REVIEWS BTW!😍

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The queen of gluttony in her natural habitat stuffing her face! 🀀🀀🀀🀀 This is feedism at its finest! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Lauren Lush has no self control around delicious food, moaning and groaning after every bite. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ So ravenous and getting soooo much pleasure shoving more and more down her throat. 😍😍😍😍 Those that know Lauren know that she’s typically a clean eater lol, but not here, she has one goal, to fill that belly as fast as possible. 🐷😈🐷😈🐷 Feasting like a piggy princess, and sucking those bones dry, and licking her fingers to make sure no calories are missed. Don’t wanna spoil too much, but my god does she inhale that loaded baked potato too! 😯😍😍😍 Incredible stuffing video from an incredible model! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Highly highly recommended!Β 

Response from the author:

This review made me hot and hungry all over again!πŸ₯΅

Link to review
NorthernLights11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It should be illegal to be this sultrily hot and consumed by your own hunger to the point of needing it in your belly, and you can tell Lush NEEDS all those calories to plump her massive and beautiful frame fatter and fatter. Can even tell that it turns her on with every swallow, and with a body like that, can you blame her? Seems like there’s a new fire in her belly ever since the pregnancy to eat and gain and eat and live like a fat queen, and I’m loving every bit of it

This was so sweet! Thank you!!!

Link to review
redjoker1997

Just love it when LL wears a revealing outfit and embraces the gluttony. Stuffing her face, and packing on the the weight. There is nothing like seeing a goddess suck the meat off some ribs. Wish I was the one shoving that potato down LL's hungry mouth.

Thank you for this amazing review πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

Link to review
overkill

Who wouldn't like to see Lauren in a very revealing outfit and a stunning hairstyle going ham on her food? It is a sight to be treasured! Her enthusiasm for that bbq meal is so hot to see

Thank you for the amazing support 😍😍😍

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Holy cow, this is my first video from Lauren in a while and she’s looking fucking huge in the best way possible. With each added pound she seems to get hotter and hotter. Her massive thighs, stomach, and boobs are spilling out of her bathing suit as she ravenously eats a ton of BBQ like the sloppy ssbbw she is. She looks incredibly sexy as she stuffs her face. Definitely recommend this one if you like sloppy stuffings or just extremely hot ssbbwsΒ 

I love this review!!! Omg thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Michel84

Watching Lauren eat is always a treat and this video might be one of her best. Just the moment she sees food her eyes light up in delight, knowing that she soon will have all that tastyness in her spacious belly. Her moans of pleasure assures us that she is enjoying every nanosecond of it, as she strips ribsπŸ– bare in a blink of an eye.🦴 Even an enormous stuffed potato stands no chance and disappears inside her in less then 2 minutes.

Does she gets a bit messy? Yes she does. But her tongueπŸ˜‹ deals with it easily, especially when something lands on her conveniently sized boobs.

After the deed is done Lauren rubs her belly, shows of her gorgeous rubenesque figure and keeps thinking about food!😍 If you love watching gluttony in action, buy this!

I love this review! Thank you for making my day😍

Link to review