6 Screenshots

About This File

FINAL Pregnancy Update Video!

Dani ended up birthing a 10 pound baby two weeks after this was filmed, so you can imagine how huge and miserable she is. In this 12 minute clip, she rubs her heavy, stretched out gut, complaining in between panting breaths about how she's so swollen, huge, and how hard it's getting for her to move around. She talks at length about her symptoms, including contraction and lethargy, while she fondles the overinflated beach ball in her lap. She gives you belly, breast, and thigh measurements, and even stands (with much complaining) to measure her belly that way too.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, GnarlyDude123 said:

If this is you 2 weeks weeks before given birth, i'd love to see you the day you gave birth. You must have been huge!

It was hard to walk, lol. I'm thinking I might make a compilation of photos taken around that time since I couldn't film a clip update!

While it is a little late, did you do any further stuffings during the last couple of weeks or did you give it a break?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Fando said:

While it is a little late, did you do any further stuffings during the last couple of weeks or did you give it a break?

I did lots and recorded them all! I have lots of clips to upload. 

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, sutherngent96 said:

awesome video! i dont know if im just spacing out at the wrong time what time is the weight mentioneD?

I DMd you!

On 8/29/2023 at 10:39 AM, Random9880 said:

Could I also get that as well? I also missed it. I missed it while I was mesmerized staring at that belly 🤤

I seemed to missed it too great video!

😅

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.