6 Screenshots

About This File

I was recently on vacation with the skinny friend from my previous video. Let's just say, things got a little steamy. The place we were staying had a nice, big outdoor tub and we made good use of it while we were there.

My friend has been warming up to feederism more and more since I told her. I think it might have sparked something in her when she learned about it. We've been talking about it a lot more, and when we were in the hot tub one thing led to another. I had to turn on the camera to capture her playing with my belly from behind. Next thing I knew, she got out sunscreen and started rubbing down my belly and boobs.

I can't believe how this situation has evolved in the hottest way possible. I'm excited to see what will happen in the future. 

Other Files from feedxmexdaddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chromiu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great Video! Love to see that you have a friend who’s so into it! I’d love to see more from you two. I also love your tattoos.

Link to review