Humiliated for Turning Into a Fatass (ft. SavannahMontana)

$6.99

(7 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

((role play, wg denial, humiliation, clothes try on, belly play, fat chat, collab w/ @SavannahMontana))

Undeniablyfatw-savannah(1)2.thumb.gif.aa0d46d06724c3eb8ac582402cda07d3.gifUndeniablyfatw-savannah(1)22.thumb.gif.b0aada9aeb4d84223b33075de2999beb.gifUndeniablyfatw-savannah(1)3.thumb.gif.cfb07eb283603c9797c7305728a374f9.gif

Kelli and Savannah have been roommates for awhile now. However, since moving in together, Kelli has put on a LOT of weight; she's currently unemployed, so all she does all day is watch TV and mindlessly shove food in her face. 

Today Savannah comes home to find Kelli lounging on the couch surrounded by empty chip bags. She makes a comment about how Kelli's lazy habits are really starting to become apparent. Kelli is totally shook and completely rejects the idea that she's getting fat, so in order to prove her point, Savannah makes Kelli try on her old jeans in front of her.

It quickly becomes evident that Kelli actually has put on a huge amount of fat; her gut and love handles are spilling out of pants that fit her just a year ago! As Savannah teases Kelli, poking and playing with her soft, jiggly belly, Kelli finally realizes and admits how big she's actually gotten. They both explore her fattened-up body, and Kelli is surprised by how sexy she's finding her chub. Savannah is clearly turned on by Kelli's new fat as well, and says she thinks Kelli should gain even more weight. Kelli loves that idea, not just because she realized that she finds her fat sexy, but also because she loves being a lazy pig and doing nothing but filling herself with snacks while she sits on the couch 🐷 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Goni

100% worth buying.. Get this video on your collection guys already.. Kelli and savannah are the best.. I really enjoyed this video!! Pure class acting, every Collab they do is amazing.. Both girls are so pretty i wish them the best

Link to review

I haven’t seen a @kellijellibelli vid in a while 🤯 you really do now have a jelly belly 😍 now kelli. Love how @SavannahMontana pulls your tucked in muffintop out of your underwear 🥵. The mirror in the background really helps show off your love handles definitely caused by all the snacking 🐷. The jeans are a really struggle to get over her big 🍑 jiggling like crazy savannah can’t keep her hands off kelli’s belly. So hot when she grabs your belly from behind and keeps on jiggling your back rolls, 5 stars.

Link to review
gr1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed the conversation. I cannot wait until you are unable to pull these jeans up at all.

Link to review
Chief Inspector

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I cant find enough stars in the universe to rate this video. I love how you fit them pants. And i love that you pulled them up and zipped them not like those bullshit fake ass videos online where girls play like they cant fit pants. I hate this video is over, please do more modeling videos.

Link to review
Muted Decor

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video was amazing! I absolutely loved the back and forth between you and Savannah. You looked absolutely incredible in those jeans ! Loved this video so much! 

Response from the author:

thank you!!! I love working with her 🥰

Link to review
NinjaParty86

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You have indeed turned into a fatass KelliJelliBelli. Really enjoyed this clip. Seeing you lounge all day eating snacks in your underwear is definitely something I’d expect a fatass to do (as a compliment to you by the way). And seeing you squeeze your fat body into those infamous jeans is always sexy. Despite the weight gain you’ve had recently, it’s a miracle you can still fit in them. And the close-up shots of your belly spilling out of those jeans is really hot. It showcases your huge rolls, those meaty love handles, and your overly low-hanging gut. Seeing those jiggles were mesmerizing and you definitely look so soft with your blubbery fat belly. You still nailed it in fitting those jeans though, gotta give you props for that.

P.S. Please don’t lose those jeans, you always look so sexy in them!

Response from the author:

omggg so happy you loved it!!! yes I will be keeping a very close eye on them 😂😭

Link to review