4 Screenshots

About This File

"My entire pregnancy I've basically been a burping, farting, salami smelling glutton who does nothing but chug Sprite..."

With the beautiful pregnancy glow comes some... embarrassing and unladylike moments as well. Dani expected to have crazy cravings, but what she didn't expect was to be a sweating, lethargic PIG her entire pregnancy!

Lots of things are changing with her hormones, including the smell of her armpits, how hairy she's gotten and even her gas. She describes how often she has to put on deodorant, how she's constantly hot and sweaty, and how she's given up on smelling good and resigned herself to being a stinky pig. What has changed more than her armpit stink are her CONSTANT burps and farts!! Dani has turned into a nasty, slobby girl, and she tells you all about it in this almost nine minute clip.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest JDA1138

Posted

There is nothing wrong or embarrassing about what you discussed when going through this process. Sweating is absolutely normal, along with everything else and tbh, I wouldn't be offended at all. 
If anything, it's natural to happen and not at all bothered by it

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, JDA1138 said:

There is nothing wrong or embarrassing about what you discussed when going through this process. Sweating is absolutely normal, along with everything else and tbh, I wouldn't be offended at all. 
If anything, it's natural to happen and not at all bothered by it

Well thank you 🥰

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.