4 Screenshots

About This File

so many burps in one video!!watch as i bounce my big E titties & burp A LOT! 💙 if you love fat girls who are gassy & burp on demand this is for you!

Other Files from KatKummings

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fatgirlsaresohot

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, you’re one gassy lady! 
those burps are incredible.. & the boobs are nice too 😘

Response from the author:

thank you so much!!

Link to review
Stewballs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great burping video! Most burp videos have too much time in between burps, but Kat is pretty much constantly belching in this. This also captures the sexy contrast between a cute giggly feminine woman letting out burps like a piggy. Too many burp videos just feature the girl sitting there neutrally, maybe talking here and there, but Kat really gets into character and into the spirit. Watching her huge fat boobs jiggle around is just the two cherries on top!

Would love to see a part 2 with more focus on Kat's belly, and with some eating included for extra piggy goodness!🥵

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You aren't lying about being the best burper! I'm honestly surprised by how many unique burps that just kept coming one after another. I definitely would enjoy listening to you burp all day long! 🤤 The massive boobs aren't the only part I love with this angle. I couldn't stop admiring those beautiful eyes, that sexy double chin, those gigantic arms, and the small glimpse of a Goddess's belly! 🥵 Thank you so much for showing us your sexy burps Kat!! Can't wait to hear more. 😊❤️

Link to review