L.A. Food Diary Part Two

$12.99

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

One of the main reasons I travel as much as I do is so I can try all the local food, and L.A. has been high up on my list for a while! Over the last couple years I've been making a list of must-try restaurants in L.A. for the next time I visited, and I was so excited to finally try them all! In this video I try a flight of ice cream, THREE huge and delicious hot dogs from Pink's Hot Dogs, the best burger I've ever had in my life (even better than In N Out), an amazing caprese sub, and two pizzas from a fancy Italian restaurant. I also tell a quick story about being publicly fat shamed at the pizza place! I hope you enjoy all of this food as much as I did! This is part TWO of a two part video, so be sure to check out part one to see what else I ate!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

belclare21

Lisa Lou is so sexy in this video.  I loved the hotdog eating clip the most but the whole video was superb.  Hope she does another LA eating video soon.

Link to review