Consequences of my Weight Gain

$3.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

When you gain as much weight as I have in such a short amount of time, you really start to see all of the consequences of being this fat! I've always been such a gradual gainer that I never really experienced any of the physical side effects of my weight gain. It all started so slow but now that I've packed on so many pounds this year my body is really starting to notice! I talk about how limited my mobility has become, the new parts of my body that have pain, and all of the changes I've noticed recently!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

So fucking hot. She hits the fetish marker so good. Thank you so much for getting to be such a fat fucking pig! You are doing the Lords work !

Link to review

This is a quick video but I found the information insightful. The video covers issues I did not even think about too much like the body fat of the legs causing pain from always spreading out the legs while sitting. Or the belly causing the legs to separate. I thought this was well worth it for the price and the information. It made me think in a way I never considered before concerning the struggles of being plus size. 

Link to review