5 Screenshots

About This File

I've been growing at a massive rate recently and have hit my heaviest weight EVER! Needless to say this has led me to be constantly horny which of course leads me to be constantly stuffing my face. I sit down and talk about all of the little details that I've been noticing about being this fat. All the constant reminders of how much I've grown and how it's completely impossible to escape the fact that I've eaten myself so obese. I talk about how I walk differently, how my rolls rub together even more and how much more my heavy belly sways with each step. I go in detail about all the things that have been turning me on about getting to this size. I'm so out of shape and heavy now, walking has become a chore and I'd much rather just sit around and eat all day. This is pretty easy to do, considering how often I've been having sponsored stuffings and how I will stop everything at a chance to stuff my face. My feeders have definitely been taking advantage of my greediness and have made sure that I'm constantly overeating. I've stretched my belly out so much, it's gotten so bad that I get ridiculously hungry just an hour after eating! I'm stuffing myself so much that I'm turning into a food-addicted hog. And you can tell by just how much bigger my belly is looking in this clip as I play with it and jiggle it for you. Even my face looks so bloated with fat that I'm becoming unrecognizable. It turns me on sooo much. I talk about all that and more in this new fat chat clip chronicling my journey at my fattest ever!

A super steamy fat chat talking about all of the things I'm noticing now that I'm at my heaviest, and you can see just how turned on the talk and belly play makes me! A perfect clip if you want a candid look at my recent weight gain journey and how I've been able to put on so much weight so quickly recently (spoiler: my libido has made my appetite out of control!) 

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sammybellylover

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Woow, this is a really must seen vid!

Watching this, its needless to say, this has led me to be constantly horny too😍 Weird Wood have become so gorgeous and exciting fat!🤩

Link to review