5 Screenshots

About This File

Noooo, I cant believe I FAILED. I am a gluttonous goddess, and I couldn't do this!!!!!

It was intense, the moans and groans, omg halfway through my stretch marks pop out!

There's burps, maybe a fart, and so much uncomfortablness!

Tell me what you need this little piggy girl to do to make it up to you!

bef07094-9f69-4841-b288-d78c3c1875a2.gif

1e4ec344-984c-4399-a293-01735f27a8c8.gif

f6cf876c-5a09-44db-82d0-ce3a63cd38f0.gif

aa4f0f94-c81e-4dd8-9467-d16f7051ef78.gif

0d71d2e4-8986-4268-8d37-f0f555324990.gif

Edited by Leah Haute

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

danielismo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Please more farting video and more farts in videos! I'll buy all them I swear 😍😍🥰

Response from the author:

I will try my best 😘 thank you for watching and leaving a review! 💜

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

You're already so seductive and to see you gulp down so many calories and that little booty burp at the end was quite a treat. Your videos are always the best priced for the value. 

Wish I were there rubbing and patting your belly and helping you get it all in. I think more time and you would have 'squoze' it in.

Hmmm lets see, what can a piggy girl do to make up for not hitting the finish line?...4Liter coke in 30min?😈 surely a piggy girl of your caliber and pedigree can do that😋

Loved that fart at the end, they are always welcomed...better out than in.

wow that you so much for watching and taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad you liked the toot, I do have some great mornings ones 😇 I will definitely try 4 liters! 🙃

Link to review
Expert233

Just another great video from you as always, gotta love how bloated you got from all that Ice Cream and Coke just constantly filling your belly. Even if you didn’t finish, you still did a amazing job ❤️

You weren’t wrong about those burps being trapped because I feel like there was alot more in there then what came out and that lil fart near the end was cute. Hoping that more videos in the future we’ll see more of your gassiness at full display 🫡 

I'm so happy you enjoyed it 😘 Thank you for watching and taking the time to leave a review 💜🫶

Link to review
smthn12

another great video by Leah, loved this video, I love how big and bloated your belly got, great video hope to see more from you as always

Thank you for watching!!!! 😘💜

Link to review