1 Screenshot

About This File

●COKE CHUG

●FAT TALK

●BURPS

●BELLY PLAY

I've been so eager to do this challenge 🥤

The bloat from the coke made my stomach to tight 😫 I loved every minute of it! My fat hanging belly was still so soft and plush at the bottom 🤰🏽

I get so aroused seeing my expanding belly and the way it makes me feel 😈

All this coke made me burp like crazy! To release all the bloat was an amazing feeling!

14a94dd2-cac2-4be7-8ab3-52b5502e58ee.gif

b0be1fe1-30f3-4a2f-aacb-15a2c16a4ed2.gif

9e322112-fcf9-483e-8a10-8f84e3777218.gif

Screenshot_20230321_143857_InShot.jpg

42235600-2049-4114-a3d6-1ec4eff1b21b.gif

Screenshot_20230321_144123_InShot.jpg

Screenshot_20230321_144159_InShot.jpg

Edited by Leah Haute

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Shadowboxer999

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A lot of videos on curvage advertise good burping skills and dont really deliver. Man this girl can BELCH. I sincerely hope she continues to make more burping focused videos because she is one of the best on the app by FAR. Highly recommend for anyone who likes girls with a nice belly, pretty face and deep bassy belches.

Also, check your DM's when you have a moment ❤️

Response from the author:

Wow thank you so much for this awesome review! 💜💜😘

Link to review
smthn12

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I forgot to leave a review for this one so here it is. I loved this video, I hope we get to see more of that expanded belly in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It means alot to me 💜💜

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

This is definately her best video yet. Leah absolutely inflates her already huge belly into a swollen orb of hedonistic erotic fatness. The belly play and fat chat in this one are top notch. Tons of burps too if that is your thing. Those short are skin tight to start, but don't stand a chance once her belly expands. I loved the contrast of the black shorts on her thighs and the porcelain skin of her belly because it gave better perspective to distance her belly bulges into her lap.

🥵 I love how you describe my body! Thank you for supporting me 😘 xxoo 

Link to review
GetOutOfMyCarNow

Some really amazing burps here. 10/10

Thank you for watching and leaving some love!! 💜 xo

Link to review
Guest Guiltyascharged

One of the best bloats I've ever seen. The roundness of her belly, the incredible fat chat, and some of the juiciest burps I've ever heard. Absolutely top shelf stuff 🥵

THANK YOU 🤩

Link to review
Guest CTICollector

Blew my expectations out of the water! Very hot. 🤩🤌

I love to hear that 😘😘

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love chugging-challenge videos.  There's the belches, obviously - but there's also the sheer physical ordeal of it: the lovely sight of a beautiful woman pushing herself beyond her comfort zone by downing a big bottle of Coke, forcing herself to continue through brute determination and a desire to achieve.  There's absolutely no way I could do what @Leah Haute achieves in this video, and that makes me consider the skill and power that she has.  

Of course I'm going to love any video of Leah's (because she's amazing), but this one is special.  Yes, we have Leah's staggering physical beauty (how fucking ANGELIC is that face?); we have her sweet, warm personality - but we also have Leah's sense of total focus, total commitment, total determination.  She is totally up for this challenge.  It's there in the way she volcanically belches and then enthusiastically grabs the bottle again and raises it with her curvy arms to her eager, beautiful mouth, hastily wrapping her delicious lips around the top as she swallows.

This talented beauty keeps up an entertaining stream of sexy conversation throughout the video, and I loved the way she wanted us to look at her ballooning belly.  It might not seem much when you just read the words, but the way Leah (at 07:25) semi-whimpers "look at my rolls" had me shivering with ecstasy.  (Same when she says "I'm so fucking fat - I love it" at 10:01.  There's a delicious little tremble in her voice when she says the last word - it's beautiful, raw, in-the-moment, spontaneous, turned-on body-love.)     

Her belly is a key focus, but I was also totally mesmerised by her perfectly-proportioned, beautifully-shaped breasts moving around under her skimpy little top; by the shapes and curves and lines of her amazing arms; by her wonderfully thick legs; and by her big rounded shoulders.  (Her stunning body makes me think that she's genetically perfect for carrying lots of weight.)

Pin back your ears and prepare yourself for the burp at 12:42.  It starts as a hurricane-like rumble, then develops and turns into a kind of double-explosion.  WOW!  (She produces another jaw-dropping eruption at 18:36.)  I think that's one of the (many) things I love about Leah: the way she combines elegance, grace, and sophistication with unrestrained hedonistic feeding-greed and horniness.  

There's lots of beautiful moaning towards the end as this heavenly beauty proudly shows off her big, noticeably bloated belly.  And I LOVE the fact that all she could think about at the end was wanting snacks!  What a woman!

Five out of five - another winner from the fabulous Leah!

Thank you for taking the time to leave me such an awesome review! All this love and support is amazing, you're amazing! 🫶💜

Link to review
Mannpoke95

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn… I never usually post reviews but had to in this case, this is one of the best videos I think I’ve seen! Sexy bloat and huge burps… nothing not to love! Hoping for more soda/burping videos! 🤞🏼 10/10 

Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review!! 😘

Link to review