6 Screenshots

About This File

#1 STUFFING ALL DAY by Aurora, are you ready?

Aurora got ready the day before and ordered the foods she was going to eat for that big day: pizza, chicken, fried manioc with cheese, fries with cheddar and catupiry, 2~3 LITERS of soda and sweets 🥵

Whenever she felt a space in her stomach she ate, even though she already felt full... 

More than 50 BURPS (you can count if you want 😏)

Suffers a little because of soda 🥴

Potato, cassava and chicken portion: 1900 kg total

🟤 Belly Play 
  🟤 eating a lot
  🟤 SHAKING SHAKING 
  🟤 MORE THEN 50 BURPS
  🟤 1 hour and 55 minutes

Sinopse

00:00 - 19:40 1 super stuffed hot dog with soda

19:41 - 25:08 2 candies, 1 cupcake, 6 cookies

25:09 - 51:28 time 1: Chicken, fried cassava with cheese, fries with cheese, bacon, cheddar and catupiry, soda

51:29 - 01:11:52 time 2: Chicken, fried cassava with cheese, fries with cheese, bacon, cheddar and catupiry, soda

01:11:53 - 01:16:24 Aurora lateral, 3 slice of pizzas and soda

01:16:25 - 01:24:10 soda and 1 slice of pizza

01:24:11 - 01:41:48 Aurora in the chair, 2 super stuffed hot dog and soda

01:41:48 - 01:55:00 4 slices of pizza, chocolate, 1 cute fart and soda

🐮 Review/comment help me a lot 🐮

How many burps did you count? 🥵

Other Files from Aurora Keiko

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Pekito

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Uma experiência maravilhosa com uma bela Deusa que tem uma beleza e fofura hipnotizante, ela sabe como ser sensual e comer de uma maneira sexy que faz com que a gente não tire os olhos da tela. Sua barriga gostosa ficou tão cheia e sexy, faz com que a gente queira entrar na tela para esfregar e beijar sua barriga fofa. Seus arrotos são muito fofos e alto, faz com que a gente queira que ela arrote mais vezes, vale a pena pagar cada centavo que eu garanto que você não vai se arrepender. Estou aqui extasiado e com tesão depois dessa maravilhosa experiência 😍🥵❤️❤️❤️

Response from the author:

Muito obrigada por esse review incrivel! Meu primeiro vídeo com arrotos e estava super nervosa com isso, mas fico feliz que tenha sido agradável ><

Link to review
FatGurlLover

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This video has everything you could want. All day stuffing with burping and even a cute fart. She looks like she's 9 months pregnant after this all day stuffing! 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you very much ❤️ 
It's my first 'all day stuffing' video and with so many burps, I was really looking forward to the first review, I'm really glad you liked it

Thank You Cute Flying Winged Pig GIF | GIFDB.com

Link to review