7 Screenshots

About This File

After joining Akatsuki they keep giving me strange missions, what's going on?ย ๐Ÿคญ

A fat woman eating a 16-slice pizza and a soda until she can't take it anymore. Watch me savor each and grow bigger and fatter, bloated and delicious.
I took off my leggings suffering and sweating a lot, they were squeezingย โค๏ธ me after eating so many slices and I needed to take them off to be able to eat more, moaning a lot and belching loudly, the weather is very hot today and this pizza makes me hot ๐Ÿงจ. Could you help me take off my pants? See me showing you what it would be like if you were standing in front of me mouthing pizza.

See my akatsuki bra changing color I'm so fat.ย ๐Ÿ’ฅ

How difficult was it? See my expressions of those who can't take it anymore, those who need help and force themselves and motivate themselves to eat more...

Belly massage, playing with the belly button... Do you want to hear the sound it makes when I place my fingers on my navel? Can you help me?ย ๐Ÿฅต

๐Ÿฎโญย if you like this video please remember reviews helps me a lotย โญ๐Ÿฎ

Other Files from Aurora Keiko

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

bellylovver

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video! A true goddess who really enjoys stuffing her face and gaining. Wow!! I can highly recommend this video.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review dearย ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hugely underpriced, 50mins for $4?
Didnโ€™t realise Aurora Keiko was so voluptuous! She chows down on a massive pizza, and does well to consume the vast majority of it while finding time to massage her belly, causing her entire body to jiggle hypnotically. A good stuffing clip.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the review! I have fun making the videos, eating a lot, playing with my body, so I always do a little bit of everythingย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review