6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip features a sultry voiceover where I bully myself and talk about what a massive fucking hog I am while I shake, jump, jiggle & plop my absolutely huge belly. Look how round! No morphs here, just the biggest belly you’ve ever seen. I promise you won’t be disappointed! Specifically made to be replayed & cheap!!!! I hope you like! 💕

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ChubbieBunnie

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Your voice is so sexy!! Super hot concept, would love to see more like this 😍 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! :3 I have been doing voiceovers for ages in my other non-fetish content and decided to add it to this (the original audio was just the sounds of a dishwasher anyway)!

Link to review
jumprope

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

One of the best clips I've ever purchased 🤌

Some of the sexist fat chat I've ever heard . Absolutely loved the voice over and the sight of that absolutely fucking huge belly being played with 🤤

Link to review
Guest Theblackcharade

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is hands down one of the hottest fat chats I've ever seen 🥵 great concept with the voice over. Listen to this sexy fatty croon over her growing fat belly was nothing short of spectacular! 🥵

Thank you so so much!!! 💕💕 have you seen my other clips?

Link to review
Simonthehamster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching her play with that absolutely massive belly is amazing! I can only imagine how many people it would take to keep her fed and taken care of. She deserves all the feederism warship of everyone on here! Keep her growing! Keep her belly full! And I hope she considers making other types of videos such as extremely hot vore roleplay stuff (she has the perfect body for that kind of content ;)), or more mainstream stuff like chugging weight gain shakes, or making a video where she shows off her belly up close from many angles and talk about just how big she is and how much of a gluttonous fat piggy she has been! I wish her the best of luck in her weight gain journey! 

(One more idea that might align well with her other videos is a vore video where an alien attacks her and then she is forced to eat it to defend herself, but then the alien is fighting to escape her giant belly and she has to struggle (panic) to keep it down in there until it goes quiet... :$ It would be THE SINGLE BEST VIDEO I would have ever seen here on curvage!!!!!!!)

This is such a good review!!! I DO have a video where I just worship my belly from lots of angles! Honestly most of my videos are kinda like that. As for vore, i’m new to the fetish & I’m excited to say I’m gonna be making a whole vore series based on an original idea I had having to do with faerie lore. It’ll also probably be giantess thing too. :3

Link to review
K-Nights

Coming in as the 9th review and it's pretty much what everyone is saying about this video Sexy, seductive, beautiful, amazing video! Your voice is just an added spice to it that really makes it 🔥🔥🔥 love it! 

I’m really sooo glad y’all like it!!! 💕

Link to review
H Matt

so, I'm already the eighth, I don't think I'll add anything new... but this video is absolutely amazing! 🤯

stop what you are doing and go see her immediately!

this idea of voiceover with this absolutely hypnotic voice is one of the most exciting things I've seen in a very long time!😍

I’m so glad you like, sugar!!! More coming tomorrow. 😈😈😈

Link to review
smthn12

Such a great video, loved the voice over and that massive belly obviously. Really great video definitely recommend checking it out!

Link to review