3 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren has hit her fattest stage EVER. The belly hang is insane! 
😳
This was the last pregnant video made from Lush! A day before she gave birth and you can really tell she was about to POP!

Want to know the changes Lauren has gone through? What her body has endured while being fat and preggy?

Come see her waddling around while wearing an outfit she had wore in a previous workout video and see the side by side comparisons! 
Lauren also gives some sexy fat chat as she tells you all about how her pregnancy has gone.

LEAVE A REVIEW & I will tell you my final weigh in I had at the hospital and just how big Ive become!❤️💋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LEmpereur

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Phenomenal video Lauren, I'm sold. Anyone who's been a big Lauren fan for awhile should buy this video as she's one a whole different level.

The comparison was a good idea to see how far she's come, as she wasn't a thin girl in October, and she dwarfs that now. 

Like the other posters said, buy this.

Link to review
daleanator

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lauren's pregnancy gain has been insane. Through her massive weight gain pre pregnancy and continued growth she is a totally different and massive person. She has eaten herself into the ideal body for the fat pregnancy fetish. Seriously she looks so fat and round it is insane. Her belly ass and tits are all out of this world. I knew she had gotten big but she is in OH DAYUM territory now. Do yourself the favor and watch this clip. Holy shit.

Response from the author:

Omg thank you 😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you want to see Lauren absolutely spelling out of her clothes this is the Vid for you 🔥 and that belly hang from the side angle 🔥🔥 absolute legend!

❤️You’ve made my night! Thank you!!!

im only allowed to send 7 messages per day and ran out! can you message me and I’ll respond with my final preggy weight!❤️

Link to review
BBAce19

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren is absolutely gorgeous here showing off her massive baby bump and weight gain at her biggest simply spectacular❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

If you thought Lauren was huge when she did her last pregnancy weigh-in, get ready to be amazed!!!  I don't know what she weighs here, but it's abundantly obvious that Lauren has reached absolutely epic proportions!!!

In this closing chapter of Lauren's incredible journey of pregnancy, she spends time describing what she's loved about it and the many amazing ways her wonderful body has grown and changed.  But she also keeps it real, elaborating on quite of few of the struggles and challenges she's had to endure.

Not everything is easy about transforming from lush, lovable lardass to glowing goddess of fertility, but all of it certainly is positively breathtaking!!  Thank you, @LaurenLush, for sharing this beautiful, miraculous phase of your life!

Thank you for your outstanding reviews

Link to review
Amanrox583

This is the first review I’ve ever left for a model on this sight. And I have to say it’s for a good reason. You can tell Lauren legitimately loves the new weight and is proud of her progress (despite what the doctors may have said) 10000% 10/10

Thank you for this 😍

Link to review
HawkARC

Lauren's transformation has been truly incredible and this clip makes for a very nice cornerstone of the journey. Can't wait to see how much bigger she'll grow from here ;)

Link to review
blue_penguin26

Absolutely one of the best videos to date! If you are a fan of interesting and well-made content, look no further as Lauren outdoes herself! This is a must watch!

Link to review
AllContrast

Woah. She's absolutely huge! Without question the biggest Lauren's ever been 😳🥵 the jiggling and fat chat was insane. I need this kind of content constantly 

Link to review
Random9880

Fantastic video! It's been so incredible to watch an already wonderfully curvy body, grow even more so! That belly, hot damn!

Link to review
fulgrim200

If you ever question that Lauren has grown to immensity look no further. The comparison to her past is great. But comparing it to the furniture she needs to not be exhausted from standing is just surreal. 10/10

Link to review
seniorawesome75

Too good 🥵. Definitely buy this 

Thank you! im only allowed to send 7 messages per day and ran out! can you message me and I’ll respond with my final preggy weight!❤️

Link to review
Talldorkandhandsome

I don't write many reviews but this video absolutely deserved one.

Lauren is naturally Gorgeous with big beautiful curves, that literally make people stop and stare.   All of her videos are amazing, and are always worth watching.  This video however is beyond both sexy and incredible.  The most soft, sexy, voluptuous and radiant Lauren has been is simply stunning.   Adding that to her love of those growing curves and embracing her own incredible super power is pure beauty.  

Omg thank you!!!!❤️

Link to review
NyM2012

Great video. Lauren goes into great detail on how her body has changed. A goddess from day one and has only gotten better 

Awe thank you!

Link to review
Bbwlover234

Loved every second of this video

You’ve made my night! Thank you!!!

im only allowed to send 7 messages per day and ran out! can you message me and I’ll respond with my final preggy weight!❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Such a big sexy and round beautiful goddess! 😍😍😍😍 curves on curves on curves! 🤤🤤🤤 Lauren’s body knows how to store fat in the perfect place, and my god does she rock the fat preggy look! It’s so hot how there’s so much fat to be stored that a good chunk hangs and jiggles under the preggy belly. 🤤🤤💦💦💦 The comparison is amazing, it’s just insane to think about how magical a woman’s body, can grow a baby and fat so we’ll at the same time 🙌🙌🙌

🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
Kingdede

This is the embodiment of what "eating for 2" stands for. Lauren truly looks like a goddess and is absolutely glowing here.

❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you!!!

Link to review
WeZ6788

Sexiest Pokemon ever lol! This is a must have video!

You’ve made my night!❤️ Thank you!!!

Link to review