Kate’s Burger Binge!

$3.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

8 Burgers, 2 Milkshakes and 2 large Cokes 👀 

I don’t think you’ve ever seen me this uncomfortably full. My belly felt like it was going to EXPLODE! 😂🐷 Maybe we’ll get to 10 next time 😝 but seriously I felt like I’d swallowed a beach ball…look like I had too 😂 I’d already had an all you can eat breakfast in the morning before filming this too🤭🤭

Come and see me greedily devour 8 burgers, 2 milkshakes and 2 large cokes from McDonald’s 🐷

I seriously pushed my limits with this one but my god was it worth it🥵🥵 I literally fell into a food coma after filming this! I couldn’t move 😂… but that’s pretty hot right?! 😏

Includes lots of burps and belching as always because yano I’m a gassy gal😂 Also includes some hiccups aka glutton-cups😝 as well as your fave fat chat, belly play and more! 🥵

You are going to LOVE this 😏😏😏

As always my stuffing clips are in real time!! No cuts/edits or cropping🥰

55 minutes for you to enjoy ❤️

Love Kate xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is the first video I've bought from Kate, and she didn't disappoint! Really impressive that she was able to get as much down as she did after already having a huge breakfast that morning - her stomach must have gotten quite a workout having to digest all that food!

Looking forward to seeing more stuffings where she pushes herself further and keeps increasing her belly's capacity!

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much!! 🫶🫶 Plenty more stuffing vids to come 😁😁 x

Link to review
gizmo1451

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow where to start. Kate has really excelled herself this time with one of the best videos I have ever seen. Her videos get better and better with every meal eaten and I look forward to each new stuffing with bated breath.

Firstly she looks fantastic and that ever growing belly wow. Secondly she tucks an amazing amount of food and drink into that belly and we actually get to see it and there are no cuts, so we know it's really her and not the bin that has eaten it. No magic disappearing food here the only magic is it going into that gut. Thirdly she is a true burp queen constantly burping to make room for more food and drink. Not only that but Kate has a fantastic personality and is funny to boot.

For me Kate is the best on Curvage at the moment and there is only one othet lady that is the complete package and keeps it real like her on the site  but she has been absent for almost a year. Now that would be an eat and burp off I'd love to see. 

Awww!! I LOVE this review🥹 Thank you so much🫶🫶 all about keeping it real 😁 Thank you for your support, always appreciated🫶🥰 x

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5 stars all day long! 😍

Kate looks more luscious, huge, massive, obese, voluptuous, sensual than ever here! 🥵

55mins of sheer unbridled gluttony by this stunning, ballooning, insatiable goddess for $3.99, you’d be mad not too! ❤️

😍😍😍Thank you so much for the lovely review 🥰 x

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kate has already been a 🐷 before starting this huge burger binge by telling us how many plate fulls she had at the breakfast buffet earlier 🤯. This burger binge must be her biggest stuffing yet in this 55 minute vid. The glutton cups make their appearance many times because Kate can’t wait to have these burgers in her huge belly. Seriously you haven’t seen Kate this big 🥵 when the angle changes you can really see her holiday gains. Her face is looking so round her neck has vanished 😍. I have got this far and not mentioned the burps oh wow the queen of burps is on form here too with 2 large cokes and 2 milkshakes she just can’t stop burping. Kate has really over done it here she was completely stuffed, 3.99 for 55 minutes of stuffing make sure you check out this hot vid 🤩. Hope you enjoyed your free apple pies too Kate.

Haha! Thank you 😍😍 This definitely was my my biggest one so far I think! Keep trying to push myself even more at each one I do😅 But you’re right, my neck has completely disappeared 🤭 Hehe!! Thank you for the lovely review and support as always🥰  x

Link to review