8 Screenshots

About This File

You show up for your first day at a new job. You're nervous. You've been hired to be a "feeder," but you're not sure what that means.

A woman approaches. She's enormously fat and out of shape. She's wearing business attire for someone 10 dress sizes smaller than she is. Roll of flab are spilling out around her waist. Confidently, she greets you as she crosses the room.

She says her name is Miss Q and she welcomes you to have a chat with her. She's all smiles as she get you oriented, but then the smile disappears. Her gaze darkens and she informs you that you won't be her feeder. You're going to be her food.

Video includes: POV, cinematic 4K, roleplay, fat chat, jiggling, close-ups, seduction, body exploration and more ❤️

Edited by CouchQueen

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Anonymouse1000000000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CouchQueen's first vore experience is well worth watching. Her soft body looks incredible, and the idea of becoming an addition to it is utterly tantalizing, a fact of which she is aware and plays up through the whole video. you know you want to join her, just give in. ;)

Response from the author:

Glad you enjoyed the ride! ❤️

Link to review
Eharmony98

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was amazing 😍 I hope you get making these kinds of videos 

I'm so glad this video turned out and that you liked it!

Link to review
shield

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is an absolutely superb video from CQ! The persona of "Miss Q" was insanely hot, I love vore that leans into the domme aspects of it. And the stripping/body exploration was fantastic; you'll probably like that even if you're not into vore! I can only say I hope to see more vore content from CQ - I would particularly love seeing some with belching or stomach noises in the future!

Thank you so much for writing a review! I'm glad that my first attempt was still exciting and erotic! I get a little self-conscious doing talking videos, but when I see positive responses like this, it makes me feel more confident. 😁❤️

Link to review