๐Ÿ’ฆ Wet in a Dress๐Ÿ’ƒ

$5.99

ย ย  (1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I saw a video of a woman getting in her bathtub wearing heels and a dress. She looked so sexy and adventurous, soaking and submerging herself from head to toe. When she emerged, she was sleek and shiny as she peeled off her heavy, wet dress. I wanted to be her, for you guys. โค๏ธ

In my video, I doll myself up in the mirror. I pick a flowy dress and some suede high heels and dress myself. I draw a bath and lay down in the tub, fully dressed. And you know how the rest goes..

CouchQueen-WetinaDress-Prev05.thumb.gif.75af51d9e450890149b766a6774715f0.gif

But that's not enough for a greedy feedee. I'm not satisfied without whipped cream and chocolate syrup. You'll get to see me make a Sundae out of my tits and my belly, before coating myself in chocolate like a hand-dipped ice cream cone. Unf. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Edited by CouchQueen

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Jorge Reyes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is something bizarre and extra kinky in this video that causes arousal.ย ย Why does she dress up so carefully and choose an appropriate dress for a formal occasion only to immediately jump into a bathtub afterwards?ย Many people would say it doesn't make sense. Others, with more imagination, would say that it is the right pretext to watch her undress, to contemplate her wet skin ready to be ravaged.ย And boy, is there a lot of flesh that invites merciless ramming, but I also think there's more to it than that. And sure, there's plenty of flesh that invites merciless ramming, but I also think there's something else: Couchqueen is saying:ย  "don't treat me like a lady, I'm not the demure lady you take to your lunch meetings to eat salads and hand out polite smiles. I am a pig, an insatiable sow and I demand to be treated as such."ย I'm not a fan of bathtub scenes because I consider bathing a very personal act of hygiene. But in this case Couchqueen turns it upside down, turns it on its head: the whole scene is made to show you how dirty she can be and is inviting you to be part of that world.

Response from the author:

I don't think you guys want the demure lady in a dress. Well, you don't want her as anything more than a veneer for an insatiable pig to come bursting out of. I really enjoyed reading this review. And it absolutely nailed the contrast that I was going for. The pig is that much more piggish in comparison to the dignity and grace of the girl she used to be.

Link to review