9 Screenshots

About This File

If bellies are your thing, you’re gonna LOVE this one! Denise’s gut is huge and she absolutely loves rubbing it and showing it off! Her belly EASILY makes up half her body weight and you can tell! Get up close and personal with this massive gut 💋

if you like this video, leave a review, I absolutely LOVE reading them!! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I had this on my "to purchase" list, and today when I felt it was the time and logged on, the daisy dukes video is thoroughly catching my attention. I do love the buttoning and unbuttoning of jeans which the dukes video seems to have an abundance of.

I usually try to limit myself and only get one video at a time, saving whichever video didn't get the selection for the next time, but now I have the "POV on your knees",  "massive gut" and "daisy dukes" accumulated. So now I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on two at a time, but I'm faced with essentially the same dilemma- pick the odd one out.  mmmm kinda leaning towards POV on your knees and daisy dukes... it's not like Denise looks BAD in any of the videos.

I do with that curvage included the option for models to have video previews for their clips.  five seconds of footage over four quarters of the clip would take a lot of uncertainty out.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.