1 Screenshot

About This File

In this clip: humiliating outgrown clothes, button popping roleplay, massive weight gain fat chat

You’re on a video call catching up with your friend who has recently been really packing on the pounds and you’re in absolute awe of how MASSIVE she is looking now! Her giant belly is spilling out of her jeans, her thighs are enormous and her muffintop us out of control! She tries to hide her huge weight gain, but fails to keep her tiny shirt down over her big, growing belly- she even pops open the buttons on her jeans! She’s so embarrassed by the whole ordeal, but only looks like more and more of a pathetic fatty as the call goes on. Her weight gain is absolute insane and as embarrassing as it is for her, it’s obvious that this is only the beginning. Soon she won’t fit into ANY of her clothes anymore 😏 

As always, I LOVE to get reviews from you all, so please take a second to let me know if you enjoyed the clip! Thank you so much for your support! 💋 

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Omg CGGF, this was great, the way you just abuse your belly by messing with your trousers when adjusting them. Its like your forever growing punishment that all brand new clothes you get will inevitably get too small and burst at the seams the fatter you get. And even outside the realm of roleplay (which i loved, especially the whole being embarrassed look), i love getting the inside look on your reality with clothing! First you will out grow your clothes, and next... the world! 😍🤰🤰🐷

Link to review

I purchased this video a long time ago. I don’t think I have ever watched it all the way through till now. This is a role play video and should be called “Outfit malfunction.”  It is a video where she is constantly playing with her outfit and bringing attention to herself by chatting and showing the outfit rolling up or belly coming out of the outfit. It’s kind of attractive but then kind of not because it is talking too much about yourself and not caring about the other person. I think it would have been better if the video started the way the whole video is executed but what it needed at the end was having the role play say it is fine how you look and you don’t need to be so self conscious about how you look. Because we came for you as a person not your body. 

Link to review

Great vid! You definitely sell the fantasy of it all, from your belly spilling massively out of all ends of your clothes, to the cute stutters and sighs trying to explain away your growth and tight clothes. :D 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 🥰🖤

Link to review

CGGF’s role plays are amazing as usual this time she has been catching up with a friend on a video call. It’s very obvious that she has put on more than a few pounds 🐷. Her muffintop is out of control she doesn’t understand how her belly got so big 😍 it can’t be all that pasta right 🤔🤣. 5 star’s hope you have a Christmas vid planned CGGF.

Link to review