POV: Christmas Date + Bonus Eating video!

$14.99

(1 review)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Hey you! have you ever wondered what it would be like to go out on a long day & night date with Kayla for Christmas?  

oh ya? 

well lets go ! 

First we drive through Starbucks and get a drink and snack on our way to the Glendale Galleria! , we go shopping and strolling and even head to the Buffett ! you get to travel and see me walking in public with my belly out ! isn't it great how I make everyone look small around me ? 

I am my authentic self in this POV to give the real experience of who I am ! this video will have you hot, fill you with laughs, and show you just how big I truly am getting due to the holidays ! ❤️ 

After the all day event we head to karaoke and you can hear me sing ! granted my voice is gone but we can still have fun right ! 

I added a bonus video at the end with us eating before the comedy show ;) ! you will love it! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Frequentflyer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fun video to watch.  Enjoyed spending a day in Kayla’s life.  Worth the price and your time to watch.  Spend a few $$ and get yourself a little Christmas cheer.

Link to review