8 Screenshots

About This File

Your GF is away for work and misses her feeder, but that doesn't stop her from stuffing herself silly.

One night while away she's goes to an all you can eat buffet in a tight black and white dress and doesn't even try to restrain herself. When she gets back to her room she is BEAMING and justtt hasss to call you and show you her HUGE belly. Looking at that globular belly you can only imagine the kind of looks she must have been getting from her coworkers. You did this to her. You released the food hungry demon inside her and nowww she's embraced it. The roundness of her stuffed belly has you throbbing. You wish you were there to give her exactly what she deserves 😈 She sees your excitement and gets an idea...she decides to give you some pleasure instructions.

She's feeling the Christmas spirit in her baggy ugly sweater, but you know exactly what she is hiding underneath. She starts off my teasing you and giving you a sneak peak. Slowly she takes the sweater off and shows you how the buttons on her pants look about ready to burst. She tell you to "pull it out" and instructs you on exactly how to stroke it. No toooooo fast, not toooo slow. She wants you to savour the experience. To move with her. To do as she says. She knows exactly how to satisfy you, jiggling all her softness, grabbing her belly just like you dooo. With all the taunting and bouncing you are not sure you're going to last, and the longer you resist the more INTENSE the desire becomes 👄💦

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

silverwing4563

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OMG! Wow incredible growing curves and confidence. Looking like a total goddess- nearly jaw-dropping 😳😳😳

Response from the author:

There's something just soooooo satisfying about making these types to videos 🫦 Makes me feel especially naughty 🔥

Link to review
KB96

The fat and encouragement talk was so sexy, only thing better than that were the visuals. So much belly stuffing has obviously resulted in a nice fat, rotund, well fed potbelly but sooo much is going to those tits! Wonderful video, definitely recommend!

Heh heh heh I was literally stuffed to the BRIM XD when I didn't think I had anymore space I stuffed an ice creammm 🫦

Link to review
Guest I'llFeedYouWaaayTooMuch

First time buyer here! 

This fine lady with an appetite certainly put me in the Christmas spirits. I was ready to unwrap her gifts and indulge in a lil' festive fun by the time this clip was over! Few things gets my candy cane upright quite like a passionate piggy becoming visibly enthralled at the mere thought of digging into another loaded plate of goods. Checking out her taut gut, massively distended and heavy from the sheer aftermath of her gluttony, with a lustful fire in her eye. 

She brings that out quite well here and, if this gets you feeling cheery too, you won't be disappointed. Though I made it through to the end, she certainly made it a challenge.

Absolutely LOVEEEEE this review x3 Made me chuckle 🤣 So gladddd you enjoyed 🤤

Link to review
Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This might be one of AGirlWhoLikesToEat best videos!

She starts really huge and I don't mean just "fat": her belly is stuffed full, packed to the brim with her dinner(s), you can tell the difference.

Then she ticks all the boxes for our fetish: squeezing, rubbing, roleplay and sexy talk! You name it, you have it.

Ten minutes of pure fetish fuel: buy it now, thank me later!

Merry Christmas!

I've been eating so much lately, my bloated have been wild! Between Christmas and all you can eat buffets, I have been living my best FAT life xD 

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I take advantage of this review to congratulate Christmas xD

just to add that I love everything you have done this year and hopefully next year will be even better ;) 

Regarding the video, well I can't say more than an outstanding... as always ;), I don't need instructions hahaha, just watching a video of you makes me horny ;) 

Merry Christmas Vulkan!!! 🥰 Thank youuuuu 💕 This year was a really big year for me as a creator! I started doing more roleplays and all my videos unmasked!!! Who would've know how much I'd enjoy creating alllll these fantasies 🤤

Link to review