8 Screenshots

About This File

Being at my heaviest well over 400lbs i just can't sate my hunger with a regular meal, no, usually a normal sized portion is just not enough to fill me the way i need and crave, proof to that is the way i absolutely devour this whole roasted chicken in mere minutes, i inhale it and you can actually see me growing and expanding with each close up, all the while i drink my coke and burp like a good piggy! Bigger is better and getting fatter is absolutely addictive! Come join me and enjoy my relentless gorging

IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE ME EAT LIKE A MAD WOMAN, GORGE ON A WHOLE CHICKEN ALL THE WHILE YOU SEE ME IN CLOSE UPS, NICE ANGLES THAT SHOWCASE ALL MY FATNESS AND LOUD AND LONG BURPS FOR YOU TO ENJOY!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest adventure_complex

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So sexy! What a lucky bird to be enjoyed by Anna 🐔😏 she is really voracious in this video 💜

Response from the author:

Thank you baby! 💕

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I always love to see Anna feasting like a greedy pig using just her hands 😍 Exactly how it's meant to be

Response from the author:

Thanks baby, I love getting reviews, thanks for that! 

Link to review