9 Screenshots

About This File

At my absolute biggest, i just want to eat and be lazy all day while eating my way into a even fatter tomorrow, but in this video you will see more than that, you will feel what is it like to hand me food while I eat for you! All the while you can admire just how blissfuly fat i am becoming for you! Bigger is better, what about biggest? Come enjoy this ride with me as i grow daily for our pleasure! Bigger by the day, come experience what is like for me to eat for you in the sexiest way possible!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have been meaning to do a Review of an Anna Oli clip for some time now . 
Anna might be the ultimate feedee model. She is has it all . Ass , hips , thundering thighs  a gorgeous fattened belly and an a voracious appetite that would please any feeder . I love watching her stuff her face and fatten up even more . Thin curvage model take note . This is what a  fat gorgeous Queen looks looks like . She will totally satisfy your feeder instincts. 
highly recommend 

Response from the author:

Reading these types of review really make my day and put a smile on my face, the hard work the dedication, hours of editing and working to deliver a great content that can show how much i love all of this is hard, so thank you so much for the review!

Link to review