Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 6/19/2022

3 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch in this video me pushing myself to my limits as you attempt to watch me eat 2 large pizzas and a load of brownies🥵 Enjoy tons of stuffing and belly play

and all kinds of angles showing my expanding belly as I eat through over 6000 calories!!

Hope you enjoy watching me gorge 😈

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Claudia123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Have to agree with the other comment here I’m afraid. I think your other content is great and I’m really looking forward to what you put out in the future, but this vid was a little misleading. 

It was quite short and, although you looked amazing doing it, you didn’t really eat much of the food in front of you. I don’t think this was a ‘scam’ by any means, just missed the mark a little - and I know you can do better in the next one 🥰

My main feedback would be: 

1. In a stuffing video, people are going to expect that most of the food on camera is going to be eaten, so maybe cut back to a more realistic portion, or stretch that belly capacity out!

2. It would have been cool to see a before and after of your tummy. Perhaps a little run through of what you’re going to eating and then some different angles (stood up, laying down etc.) at the end. All of this increases the length of the vid too, so win-win!

3. This one is only a suggestion as I know some aren’t comfortable with it - but a little bit of talking can really help guide us through the video and make the viewer feel more connected to what you’re doing! It doesn’t have to be anything huge, perhaps just introducing what food you have, how you haven’t eaten in a while and are starting to feel hungry etc. 

Hope this helps and isn’t too preachy 😊 I’m looking forward to your future content 

Link to review
dezofero

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Overpriced scam. Description is lie. In whole video she eats like three pieces of pizza and one brownie. Mountain of food is the same at ending as at beginning. Do not waste your money for this!

Link to review