9 Screenshots

About This File

[[feeder pov, stuffing, modeling, fat chat, belly play]]

personal_assistant-High-128k_copy.thumb.gif.ed73cdf899d8bfd83695d0c46749f207.gif 856149046_personalassistant-High-128k_1.thumb.gif.9eadcf1be0aa5e2217bb47f7e0bd4ca6.gif personal_assistant-High-128k_2.thumb.gif.3a4e507a0c9e9cef22486512cfd40486.gif personal_assistant-High-128k_3.thumb.gif.4658a5ac29356d812ab51993eb42afe1.gif

For the past 2 months, you’ve been secretly fattening up your assistant, Kelli. You’ve been buying her tons of snacks and meals, bribing her with sweets and rewarding her with treats. She’s starting to burst out of all her clothes as her figure softens and widens. One day on your lunch break, you’re visiting Kelli at her desk. She’s looking so huge and has even started to grow a double chin! You’re coming by to deliver her a high calorie lunch and she’s so excited that she wastes no time in ripping into the food.

She notices you admiring her eat, and after chatting a bit, she brings up her recent massive weight gain. When she hints to you that she likes her gain, you feel comfortable admitting that you’re actually responsible for it. Kelli’s turned on by this fact and wants to show off to you the fruits of your labor. She strips down, showing off every pound that you have added to her body. She allows you to inspect her new chubby curves and chunky rolls. It eventually becomes clear that Kelli, in addition to enjoying her gain, really really wants to please you 😍

P.s. reviews and comments are highly appreciated!! 💗

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow what a great clip. The role play was on point. Kelli you did an excellent job being a personal assistant. You did everything you’re suppose to do in your role. As a boss who secretly fattened you for the past couple months at work. You noticed what’s been happening to yourself as you put the pieces together. It’s amazing how you continue to gorge on the junk food 🐷 your boss gifts you daily as your belly sits on your lap. It’s clear that you want to get fatter not monitoring your diet at work and there’s no turning back 🥵 after stuffing yourself you then showed off the progress he’s done to fatten yourself. There’s a reason you were hired to become a fattened assistant. It all makes sense now. That belly of yours has become so doughy it just keeps getting bigger and bigger! 💦 everything on your body is hanging and you’re getting more noticeable rolls. Those love handles are something else. You’re so jiggly now and your boss is very lucky to have you. Can’t wait to see what you’ll continue to do to yourself at the job 😉 Thank you Kelli this has become one of my favorite clips! You guys are missing out.

Response from the author:

thank you so so much, it makes me really happy to know you enjoyed the clip!! and glad to know my new chub is showing well 🥰 thank you so much for the positive review, you COMPLETELY brightened my day! 💗🥹

Link to review
lillafair

1 of 9 members found this review helpful 1 / 9 members

Strip without a Tease

Though Kelli is a gifted and passionate artist, there are two main aspects of this clip that leave a lot to be desired. The first is that no serious office worker would ever take off their top in front of a coworker just because "it's tight". Of course it's delightful to watch such a beautiful and voluptuous model undress, but the execution of this premature and unrealistic shedding of garments squanders any authentic fantasy in the eye of the viewer and exposes Kelli to the rightful (and ironically negative) accusation of laziness. There is no tension between the viewer and his supposed assistant, no suspense. This clip could have been fantastic if Kelli had kept her sexy flourishes consistent with this high-potential plot. If you're looking for a well-thought-out, immersive fantasy roleplay, I suggest that you purchase another clip from Kelli's expansive library. 

Response from the author:

Thanks for your feedback! I actually couldn't move in the top very well at all because it was so restricting (like I couldn't even reach forward to the desk) and both buttons popped right before filming which was really disappointing. The pin I was using to keep the top closed was poking me so I took it off sooner than I would have liked to in order to be comfortable.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the clip. To be honest, filming has been extremely hard lately with my broken ankle and I was hoping that wouldn't come off. Little things (like going to get my sewing kit to put the buttons back on) are now strenuous and tedious because I can't walk or stand for long. While I wasn't really going for realistic (this is a fetish role play after all), I do greatly appreciate your feedback and will most definitely take it into consideration 💗

Link to review
bellydance4me

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I loved this clip! The gaining secretary concept is my ultimate fantasy! And oh my Kellie is BURSTING out of her outfit both skirt and shirt. She is both cute and sexy almost like she doesn’t know what she’s doing to you to start with which is the hottest thing ever but she catches in quick and moves to another level! The things she says and how she shows it all off is just incredible!! Another 2 dozen donuts for this one please just longing for the day she asks me to roll her home!

Link to review
Guest JJJohn

This was an incredibly sexy video! Kelli was the quintessential fantasy of a personal assistant who suspects that the boss is fattening her intentionally, wears tight clothes (because she obviously notices how he leers at her chubby curves) and proceeds to gradually (and very flirtatiously) expose all the chub that he has put on her. Imagining myself in the role of the boss, I was incredibly turned on as she let all her quivering chub for me to see. Then as I'm spellbound by her soft, exposed bulging blubber, she knows the power has completely shifted to her and she stands up and proceeds to torture me with the jello-like fat that I've piled on her beautiful body. She knows she has me right where she wants me, and whatever she wants is hers for the asking. An insanely hot scenario as usual from the sweetest most irresistible gainer out there. 🥵🥵This is the best of the best. ❤️❤️

Link to review