3 Screenshots

About This File

Mommy needs to talk to you and it's very important. She's discovered all the naughty things you've been looking at online. She saw all the feedism and weight gain content! She knows you're a feeder now. Mommy is not happy about this. She doesn't want you looking at anyone else, she wants you all to herself! So mommy has an idea...since she's already soft why doesn't she just gain for you? There's no need for her baby boy to look at anyone else any more. If you listen to mommy and keep her happy she'll reward you. You're gonna be mommy's good boy, aren't you?

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another excellent RP chatting video from Nikki. It's a little on the taboo side but it is a lot fun to watch Nikki gaze directly into the camera and watch her play with all of her soft fat. Nikki is very beautfiul and I love her unique style of talking to the camera on all of her videos.

Nikki always conjurs the imagination and it's so much fun to be taken away and immersed by the scenarios she talks about in her videos. Thank you! I really recommend this one! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! It’s the first mommy clip I’ve made so I wasn’t sure how it would turn out. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! 🥰😘

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your big, beautiful Mommy has discovered your internet history on your computer!  Uh-oh.  She's very disappointed.  She doesn't want you looking at all those huge, half-naked women eating and gaining weight - she wants you to pay attention to her instead!  She's already big, but she's willing to get even bigger, if that's what you want to see.  Your Mommy just wants to make her baby boy happy...

Wow - another extraordinary and super-sexy video from the incredible @NikkiMaialina!!

For me, what's so great about this is the combination of Nikki's jaw-dropping beauty and her absolutely fantastic role-playing talent!  The things she says in that sweet, sexy voice are perfectly-judged and the sense of momentum she builds throughout is amazing.   Role-play vids can sometimes come across as a bit forced and occasionally cringe-inducing, but that's never the case with Nikki - she really KNOWS and GETS how to do this kind of thing.

As mentioned, she looks scandalously beautiful!  Her body is to die for!  So much beauty, so many shapes and curves and rolls!  And we CANNOT leave out that uber-pretty face!!  

Check out the bit around the four-minute mark where she plays briefly with her beautiful, perfectly-shaped breasts.  Her nipples spring to attention within a couple of seconds!!  Such a sexy beauty!

Another highly recommended video from this supremely talented, astonishingly beautiful lady.

Response from the author:

😍 Thank you so much! 🥰 Your review is just amazing! It genuinely had me smiling to read it. This is my first real mommy clip and I was nervous but you’ve truly given me some phenomenal feedback and I feel more confident now ☺️ Your writing is always great, of course. Thanks again! 😘

Link to review