Loving My New Body While Drinking Milk

$3

(2 reviews)

Message added by S77

10/4/2022

3 Screenshots

About This File

La Femme Graisse or Malina is surprised yet delighted by her recent gain. She is still very shy and nervous but on this sunny day, she luxuriates in her new body and happily plays with her belly and newly acquired thickness. Watch as she giddily drinks chocolate oat milk and talks about her body. 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest fatadmirer386

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

La Femme Graisse Is the sexiest temptress on this website hands down! I love every second of her content and I am so glad she is making a lot more!

Link to review

A super-hot video from an up-and-coming Curvage model, La Femme Graisse, aka Malina.  She's a sensual cutie who temps you with a breathless and obsessive love for her recent weight gain in all different areas of her body.  It is so arousing to watch Malina caress and jiggle her growing tummy, thighs, hips and boobs all with her trademark deep and sultry voice.  And the exhale after each chug of her chocolate milk is ASMR at its sexiest!  Don't miss this new episode Malina's journey into hedonism.  Pure Gold.  🔥🔥🔥😈😈😍😍😍

Link to review