6 Screenshots

About This File

You are such a lazy step son! You unloaded your laundry from the dryer but left one of your socks all the way in the back. Annoyed, I bend down in my tight leggings and shove my body into the dryer to try and get it. Oh no. I somehow managed to get stuck in the dryer. With this huge phat ass, chubby tummy and big tits I can't escape. Please call for help! This is a very compromising situation to be in with your step Mom. I struggle, complain, panic and scold you while begging for help which you apparently don't bother trying to get. You instead stare at my big butt while I'm stuck inside the dryer. I instruct you to look away, as I come up with the idea of taking off my leggings to somehow help get me unstuck. You feast your eyes on your step mom's big, phat cellulite booty still struggling helplessly in the dryer but now in a sexy peach emoji thong. Finally, I become free and struggle some more yanking these tight leggings over my huge dump truck ass before you get even more of a view.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.