6 Screenshots

About This File

The highly requested nugget challenge is here🥳 I’m honestly SHOCKED at how many I ate. You will see me eat and finish each nugget I put in my mouth…how many do you think I devoured? After this insane display of gluttony, I pull out a whole cake. Are you surprised at this point? 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Big_Man27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi, I'm hugo_fat20 from my brother's account. I'm really impressed with your video. You eat too many nuggets in such a short time, you're awesome!

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It is a rare thing to see someone just so absolutely devoted to gluttony that it gets raised to a real art form. But that’s what you’ve done with your videos. It is truly amazing that we get to watch you eat thousands of calories at a time like it’s nothing, like it’s just another normal day, which I suppose for you it is. 
To eat the amount of nuggets that you ate and then still even want to eat other things is mind blowing. Almost literally so: it is so magnificently unbelievable that I have a hard time comprehending just how immense of an eating capacity you actually have.
And when you combine all of that with the physical results of what that many calories on a regular basis will do, you get the stretch mark–covered, cellulite-dimpled, triple bellied, deeply contented, truly stunning monument to gluttony that is you. 
If you didn’t get it from all that, I loved the video: once for the content and again because I know that the money from it will help you live out your gluttonous dreams. If I could buy it twice I absolutely would. 

Response from the author:

You’re amazing 🥰 thank you @hamazon

Link to review
TD32

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome video, again, it’s like you revolutionized the fetish, it’s just her eating and it’s the hottest thing I’ve seen, no one else does it like her and the eyeroll man is just spectacular, definitely worth the money.

This review is probably one of my favorites by far. Thank you so much 🥰

Link to review
Matty_

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

80 Nuggets and a cake challenge, that title is just mind-blowing 😳 TBA SSBBW, starts to inhale those nuggets, eating 3 at a time at one point, her fat fingers shovelling them in, she can’t get them in fast enough just pure greed 😳🤤 Love how your back fat hangs down under your heavy arms, like it’s pushing towards the front of your body there’s so much of it, it needs more room to expand 😍

Heaving her massive body off the sofa to get yet another can of pop, she makes the whole room shake as she walks back 💥 and smashes her immense weight on to her sofa, you can hear it buckle under all that pressure 😍

Laying back to catch her breath after consuming all those nuggets, like a mountain pile of lard, she’s bulging out of her underwear everywhere, such an erotic slob, I thought that was a great position to shove a funnel in your greedy mouth and start pouring 🤤 I’m getting distracted 😂

TBA SSBBW isn’t finished yet as she starts to consume a ‘huge’ whole cake, enough to feed a family, pushing massive mouthfuls into her mouth she can’t stop gorging 😳 her panties have burst 💥 struggling to contain her super-heavy tummy  she’s ballooning to a colossal size, can’t wait to see you continue to keep pushing yourself love, I think TBA ULTRA-SSBBW title will be needed soon 🤤😳

63774A33-C034-4ED7-8675-01BE0055D843.jpeg

C03E80DF-412E-46CC-8618-F8060D5A4E8E.jpeg

Omgggg I love this review so much! Thank you so so much🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest davbec

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The curvage model with the best videos!! What a stuffing OMG, you're looking very big and those burps were very cute! Please keep making more massive stuffing videos like this one😊 

Thank you so much 🥰

Link to review