5 Screenshots

About This File

When you think about how many calories it takes to just maintain my weight, that alone is an insane amount of fatty, greasy, calorie filled food, but when you factor in that I’m still actively gaining weight and haven’t plateaued - your mind will be blown. I absolutely love the fact that every single time I step on the scale, I know for a fact I will weigh more than I did at my last weigh in I’ve been a really good piggy, I hope you’re proud 🐷

This video is a perfect example of just why I am so massive. When food is in front of me, I eat and eat until I’m beyond the point of just being full. I don’t realize how full I am until I stand up and show you my belly at all angles, jiggling and slapping it. I’ve heard a lot about feedee’s plateauing - luckily I’ve never had that problem and this gluttenous display portrays why

Items and calories consumed in this video:

12 inch sausage pizza extra cheese extra sauce-2,560

Chicken poppers-650

2 Dr Pepper-300

Garlic cup/Parmesan packets-200

4 tbsp BBQ Sauce/4 tbsp Honey- 376

Total - 4,086 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Martyndoc

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You’ll be in awe with how fast TBASSBBW can put away so many calories - by her own admission in the comments not even half what she ate that day! She is a true glutton and has cemented herself as my favorite feedee model over the months!

Finally, a both surprising and totally expected weigh in which shows her commitment to becoming one of the largest models on the scene!

Response from the author:

Awww!!!! @Martyndoc You’re so sweet. So happy you’ve been able to see me grow over the last few months 🥰🐷

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BAB puts on an amazing show as always. Starting off out of breath as her flab oozes out of the sides of her bra. She shows off her platter of barbecue sauce and immediately goes to work on the chicken poppers. After a bit of belly squeezing and belches between bites, she folds her pizza like a taco and takes a big bite looking every bit like the gluttonous pig she’s forcefed herself into becoming. Cheeks bulging and eyes rolling in the back of her head as she takes bite after bite of the rapidly disappearing pizza. It’s already halfway gone by the time she sets it down to chug some Dr. Pepper and jiggle out some burps from her huge belly. Soon she lets out her massive lower belly roll and causes all the fat on her body to wobble all the way up to her chins. Kneading, squeezing, and jiggling the lowest fattest roll on her body causing gas to erupt from her greasy lips followed by sighs as she makes room for the last of the poppers. Taking a break to grip and caress her rolls, she even sticks a soda can between her lower two stomach rolls while sucking in and relaxing her gut. There’s just so much fat in her body that just sucking in her gut causes all that lard to compress to the point it forces her chest to touch her chins briefly. Next she starts demolishing the pizza again, only stopping long enough to open a packet of Parmesan and dump it into her mouth. Afterwards she even says she tries to avoid cheese because she’s lactose intolerant. Eating a whole pizza and eating cheese directly from her packet is BAB “holding back.” That’s how gluttonous and insatiable she is. It’s no wonder she’s blowing up with blubber so fast. She even goes as far as to finish the pizza without even noticing. She mindlessly reaches for another bite only to realize all of the food is already crammed into her huge bloated gut. She explains how she never realizes how stuffed she is until she stands up then proceeds to show off her standing swollen profile with her belly hanging lower than ever. Finally BAB weighs in at yet another record breaking number and ends the vid. BAB eats so quickly and effortlessly that she probably could’ve eaten one or two more pizzas before noticing how full she was. 100% worth the price of admission and then some!

@Ilvg Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office

Link to review
Guest SouthernWinds

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredibly hot video. Love the burps and moans and jiggly belly play! Well worth the buy.

Thank you so much 🥰 @SouthernWinds I genuinely appreciate all your support and kindness 💖

Link to review