7 Screenshots

About This File

HEY GUYS!

You will be amazed by this one!

I take a 18 inch pizza and a huge Italian sub on a hoagie roll and roll them together to make this HUGE monstrosity of a Calzone then try to eat the whole thing in less than an hour! I have my 6 pack of PBR and a hell of a lot of determination.

Watch as I take MASSIVE bites from a calzone bigger than my head. I belch as I guzzle beer. I rub grease on my gut. I viciously attack 3/4ths of this sandwich pizza combo in less than 20 minutes! 

can I finish the whole thing and a 6 pack of beer? See for yourself in my best and biggest clip yet! 

The pizza is a 18 inch vodka cream and 4 cheese blend! The sub is a Trenton Makes it contains prosciutto, capicola, genoa salami, marinated mushrooms, Ham and provolone along with some other veggies on a crunchy, crispy, huge house-made hoagie roll. 

GOD I WAS SO INCREDIBLY HUGE AND ** BY THE END OF THIS AND EVEN MANAGED TO EAT 6 CUPCAKES BEFORE BED ASWELL AS DRINK TWO HUGE GLASSES OF RUM AND SPRITE. I had already washed my makeup off and I was too ** to film anymore unfortunately. 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YA’LL WANNA SEE NEXT! 😘😘😘

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Greg Johnson

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is by far and away the sexiest and most incredible stuffing video I’ve ever seen….I’m at a loss for words. As soon as I read the description for this video I could not resist from buying it and for once actually watched the entirety of a stuffing video because it’s that good. From the get go, she is burping and has makeup literally trailing down her face amidst the greasiness of the carb-filled monstrosity. I am beyond amazed how much food and beer she is able to put down. My only recommendation for the next stuffing video is a before and after weigh in/measurements and a full calorie breakdown, but nonetheless I still would give this video a 10 out of 5 stars if I could. It really is that good!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the support!! 🤗🤗 I’m glad you enjoyed the show ♥️🙃

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What are you waiting for check out this vid right now, JJ is already burping up a storm before she starts stuffing her huge gut seriously she can eat damn 🥵. She is not wrong grease is getting absolutely everywhere making her makeup run almost immediately. Tbh I’m still in shock at your Mexican public pigout vids and this is just has massive has that feast but you can definitely let rip with your burps here 🐷. If you love big gluttonous piggy burps like me then is the clip for you of course this a 5 BURP 😂 sorry star vid that you should not miss 😍.

I would love to see your Public Pasta Plumping Clip please.

Idea for a future vid after all these stuffings definitely a weigh in 

Thank you so much!! ♥️♥️ I’ll definitely pick up a scale soon, I’m long overdue for a weigh in 😉 

Link to review
HippyStuff710

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is definitely her best one yet! I was amazed how she seemed to inhale that monstrosity.

She really pushes herself to stretch her stomach to its max in this one. That last beer took some determination to fit in!

It was definitely a feat 😅 thank you so much for your support! ♥️

Link to review
Louki

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

the best stuffing I have ever seen!

Thank you for your support!! ♥️♥️

Link to review
Carmuri

such a beautiful goddess

A dream clip. His absolute dedication to getting completely satiated is incredible, he really is a food balloon, and I burp them

This is perhaps my first Juicy video that I have purchased and I was not disappointed! ❤️ When she takes off her blouse oh god it's one of the sexiest plus her leopard panties that make her look like the sexiest girl in the world stretching her well curvy figure and beautiful shape, satisfied that she's full and fat . And she loves it! 😍 He calms down and burps Ugh, that bloated belly is too irresistible to look away from! The end result of her stuffing was definitely my favorite moment! The results are always the best and show how much bigger juicy is, not to mention how wonderfully gorgeous she is! ❤️ This one is long, but worth watching! If only I could give more stars 🤩 @JuicyJunt I hope you like my Review 

Link to review

Six beers, an 18” pizza, and a sub. If I hadn’t just watched it, I wouldn’t have believed it. Wow! Just wow. That’s enough food for like 5-7 people. And you managed to consume all that and somehow not throw it back up? That is insanely impressive and too sexy for words. The way you just kept eating. Like, you can see in the video the points when your body was like “Hey up there, that’s more than enough food. Hello?” And you. just. kept. eating. 
The angry red and bright white stretch marks on your belly now make a lot of sense, because, and I don’t mean to be repetitive, but WOW 🤩

Also, your makeup was 😮💨 so good in this video. 

Haha, what can I say? This belly is insatiable! 😘 thank you for such a sweet review! Hopefully, my capacity will continue to grow with my waistline.

Link to review
Guest JShn

Incredible vid! As mentioned by the other reviews - you can really see how much Haley is pushing her limits to devour the giant meal in front of her! Super hot, absolutely recommend it! Keep up the good work! :)

*MWAH!* 

MUCH LOVE! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review

Well I said in my review of her previous video she'd struggle to top it as it's the best thing on here. How wrong was that's now the 2nd best video on Curvage.  This beats it hands down. Absolutely loved it right from the grease running down her arm and the beer running down her chin which oddly I found extremely hot, to the sheer amount of food that ends up in that fantastic belly. Not only that nobody burps as much or looks as sexy as Haley when they are burping she is soon stunning with the best body you'll see. I'm hoping to see a repeat performance of this in a few weeks.  By which time I think you'll have the capacity to take down those last few bites and a couple of extra beers and with a bit of luck we'll get to see you take down the cakes and rum for good measure.  I don't really care if you have make up on or not as you are a natural beauty.  

Thank you once again for such a lovely review! 

it will probably be a long time before I come back to this. It really STRETCHED me to my limits. I only left just a bit of crust and by that time it was hard as a rock and if it hadn’t been for that I would have definitely fit it all in there. ♥️♥️♥️

Link to review
Gordo626

This was a very sexy video. I couldn’t believe you was able to eat that much AND drink 6 beers! I swear I could see new Stretch marks being made and I find that so sexy! And the grease covering your body was just so hot! You did a fantastic job and cannot wait to see what you do next.

Thanks you so much!! I can’t wait to make some new content for you 🤗

Link to review